Today is SUNDAY!

…oh no:fearful:

1 Like

For goodness sakes! This is a seriousness thread, for seriousated Sunday topics… you need like to get your own room, and take the violence off the work place…
That or help me write all these topics down and post them tomorrow… maybe… depends on the weather.

1 Like

Why glue consumption is good for the kidneys and heart

2 Likes

Korraks Revenge, and the horde never wins :rofl:

Yes! Thank you… “Undead glue eating habbits-How to stick your heart and kidney back into place”

Korraks Revenge… Wait, is it alliance or horde that always wins? I think we have a conflict topic… someone queue Korraks right now and verify… or better, /who people running it and whisper for sit-rep… ask everyone…

Alright, how about…

WORLD OF WARCRAFT: THE GAME THAT TEACHES KIDS TO KILL!

1 Like

It’s my Fun Day!
My I don’t have to run day!

1 Like

The Bangles reference earns you points.

1 Like

It’s 10.5 more hours to Sunday in Hawaii but it’s Sunday somewhere in the world so there’s that.

dere are 3 (turee) postahs from Ha’waii in dis tred. Dats da’kine crazee.

k going liberty house for shop nao.

Here am secretly hoping this thread will die and get buried in the forum floors… maybe people will forget all about it and I won’t have to collect all these Sunday flavor topics… ahh, it’s 130pm here and i haven’t had any sleep yet!

My SUNDAY rage quit post will be about the lack of +5 Beard items in game. Poor itemization all the way Blizz wth?!?!?!11

Americans always so slow, it is already sunday.

Help! My husband keeps stealing my boyfriends. What do I do?!

Steal his girlfriends.

1 Like

“REMOVE LFR”
“REMOVE FLIGHT”

Two of the more annoying troll topix.

You know what OP? A week from tomorrow will also be Sunday! I sense a conspiracy!

3 Likes

Keep your boyfriends in cages from now on. You can lure them in with a little bit of cheese or a car magazine, then close and lock the door behind them. As for your husband, I think kneecapping will be your best course of action.

2 Likes

Sunday’s and the global lizard person PvP conglomerate.

Thank you for all the Sunday flavor topics submitted. I’ve updated the OP… go check out the product of your amazing brains.
Cheers! :beer:

HEAVY…
DUTY…
HEAVY DUTY
ROCK & ROLL

Great song.