Today is SUNDAY!

:Sunday Edit:
I’d like to thank everyone who contributed to this Sunday flavor topic list… specially that one guy that posted a gazillion topics filled with emoticons… you know who you are… over-achiever…

Following is the list of ALL topics submitted until I felt like waiting for them.

CAUTION: The following list of topics, conveniently listed for you and evenly spaced, by NO means suggests that you should copy/paste these topics and flood the forum with them come Sunday. There are just listed here… innocently…. I am NOT suggesting that multiple people post however many of these topics until your Sunday urge is completely satisfied.

CAUTION OF CAUTION: The previous Caution was absolutely NOT an attempt to manipulate you by reverse psychology and tell you NOT to do something but actually intending that you do…

CAUTION OF CAUTION OF CAUTION: …the Caution of Caution is not being sarcastic. NOT sarcasm. None… zero! Zip! These are JUST provided for your viewing pleasure and NOT to assist you to release any stress related to game issues that may frustrate you or make you want to… I dunno… do something about it.

I hereby release myself of any responsibility for bans temporary or permanent due to the misuse of this, conveniently listed and evenly spaced, list of Sunday flavor topics.

NOW… without further ado… the list:

LFR and it’s Destruction of the American Family Structure

Poop And Blizzards obsession with making us pick through it for a quest

Why does Ally keep losing at Korrak’s Revenge?

Blizzard is a slap in the face

Battle Dome storylines like the dude that use to slip in his own bottle of water or T-Money gang!

Cancelled the Friday night date with my girl friend, so I could stay home and play WOW. Am I the only one?

Gnome as the new warlock pet

The importance of WOW food

Toxic Sundays lead to Elite LFR guilds destroying PVP vendors who secretly fund Sylvanas opponents with sales of isometric helm pulling exercise devices which prevents bruto mounts from being available depending on the predictable RNG

My worgen ate my epics…

Poster above you is under the mistletoe! What will you do??!?!?

The Horde and why Sylvanas is actually Elune incarnate and did nothing wrong

Raider IO and you: What the elitis dont want you to know…

Cat videos are evil

Gf/wife came home to deleted guild messages

“That” is a slap in the Face!!!

Sunday. Just another day. It’s my Fun Day! My I don’t have to run day!

Classic so much better then retail :rage:

In classic yuh need 6% hit chance or u no raid :sweat::love_you_gesture:t2::metal:

I wish retail had BRD back from its GlOry daYx :sunglasses::sunglasses::fire::fire::fire:

Devs don’t like WoW anymore they like moooney, but classic team is different even tho I just said all wow devs suczzz

Retail ruined world pvp because they added warmode proceeds to complain about pvp happening in pvp server

I wish retail had threat so DPS don’t keep pulling proceeds to complain the tank is too slow and have the hunter pull, stressing the tank out

Classic suckzZz :joy::joy::joy::joy: here’s why

No LFR makes my tummy hurt :sob::sob::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

I can’t find groups becuz I can’t socialize and I spent 2 minutes trying.

I played classic and got to level 2 then quit cuz I had to download a addon to tell me what to do on quests. wEALLY EXPECT ME TO READ?

THATZ WHERE I DRAW THE LINE :rage::rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::fire::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::fire::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

I raided MC and OYN with my eyes closed then quit but I won’t post on that toon because no no exists.

Spoiler: Anduin to become the new Banshee queen in Shadowlands!

Worgen Monks and the never ending fight for equal rights.

Why glue consumption is good for the kidneys and heart

Korraks Revenge, and the horde never wins :rofl:

WORLD OF WARCRAFT: THE GAME THAT TEACHES KIDS TO KILL!

The lack of +5 Beard items in game. Poor itemization all the way Blizz wth?!?!?!11

Americans always so slow, it is already sunday.

Help! My husband keeps stealing my boyfriends. What do I do?!

REMOVE LFR

REMOVE FLIGHT

Sunday’s and the global lizard person PvP conglomerate.

4 Likes

Ah, very good. Looks like I’m the first one so I’ll go ahead and start us off with my topic of choice:

LFR and it's Destruction of the American Family Structure

12 Likes

Very nice… I bet we can tie LFR to the demise of families, the American Dream tie it to homelessness then to price of rent is too-damn-high…
BUT… let’s not get ahead of ourselves… tomorrow

2 Likes

poop

6 Likes

wow, alright, that’s pretty heavy

so is this

5 Likes

Depends on what you are eating.

1 Like

Excellent choice… “Poop” why characters never go… can we make fertilizer…, AH rates… recycling into artificial meat for space travel.

1 Like

And Blizzards obsession with making us pick through it for a quest.

1 Like

celery and lard

Why does Ally keep losing at Korrak’s Revenge?

3 Likes

Wait, no corn? I could have worked up some serious fake rage for that.

1 Like

Blizzard is a slap in the face.

You raise a good point. I love corn. :corn:

1 Like

Make sure you throw “disgusting” in there, despite the fact that the word has been so overused and diluted that it essentially includes “something at least slightly unpleasant” now.

Sprinkle some “toxic” in there as well.

AGHH! i just cleaned my boots!

1 Like

i can post some Battle Dome storylines like the dude that use to slip in his own bottle of water or T-Money gang!

1 Like
  1. Cancelled the Friday night date with my girl friend, so I could stay home and play WOW. Am I the only one?

2. Gnome as the new warlock pet

3. The importance of WOW food

…etc. just to mention a few

2 Likes

My topic is “Toxic Sundays lead to Elite LFR guilds destroying PVP vendors who secretly fund Sylvanas opponents with sales of isometric helm pulling exercise devices which prevents bruto mounts from being available depending on the predictable RNG”

7 Likes

“My worgen ate my epics…”

how about dat?
or
"poster above you is under the mistletoe! What will you do??!?!?"

5 Likes

Goodness! Am gonna need more toilet paper to keep track of all these…
This is a seriousnisated thread for Sunday topifications…
Please, submit only quality, properly curated Sunday-flavor topics for review and scholarly discussifications.
Thank you