To those who completed the new dungeon: What Quantum Item did you get?

As the title suggests, what kinds of items have people been getting from these new Quantum tokens?

Personally, I got the lfr recolor of a dagger from Sepulcher of the First Ones. A guildie of mine got a random green Warlords of Draenor fist weapon.

Crystallized Viscera Spike - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

What about the rest of you? Anything interesting? Do these things just give raid/dungeon drops and world drops, or are there other oddball items in there?

I got Flame Wrath from it.

so this is like the naxx tier3 tokens rng lol lol

RNG is RNG. I got lamented shoulders on my first dented shoulder pull, got a BRD blue weapon from the quantum item.

1 Like

got chest on my pally and hands on my dh. What it gave me I’m not so sure :rofl:

but at lease we get to pick what tier item to go for and not the random one
also gratz

I got some random boe green leg appearance

Also got midnights reins, hehehe

1 Like

Grats on the mount pull!

The only part of the t3 recraft system that grinds my gears is the requirement that a 300 classic skill crafter with full t3 already has to make a required item. Im fine with the gold sink, with the way of unlocking it.

Lordaeron shield.

So worthless to me.

It was funny cuz I was super hyped to get the infinite proto drake scales (best DF mount) so it took several my friends going “MAL YOU GOT THE MOUNT” for me to realize I got that cuz I was being happy with my scales color

i have 3 of 6 items i need after that i can just get the other items down the road lol
but yea the achievement need to get the recipe’s for the player to make is a shoot in the foot type

I got this lmao

(did it on my Shaman)

somebody rolled a 1 on that d20.

I never got credit for the dreadnaught that I did acquire in vanilla. Im sitting at 2/8 on the set and will get them as I can afford them.