To those who are changing mains for TBC, will you level or use a boost?

Sorry, I forgot that we need to /s instead of :wink:

1 Like

Considering Belves cannot be boosted, guess Iā€™m leveling :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The fact that Belves cannot be boosted LOL

Jokes aside because Iā€™m basically ā€œfreshingā€ in BC. I want all of my Classic stuff to remain Classic, and my BC stuff to remainā€¦well, BC xD

With the exception of copying my ā€œmainā€ over. Which will be ā€œPiperā€, I guess LOL

Pro - Jump straight into Outlands

Con - Eats into my Bank Account, just like the Character Copy :sob:

I will be boosting my Prot Pally which has always been my main. I totally forgot about the painful judge, auto attack, etc. leveling. He is sitting at 24 at the moment. I didnā€™t play in Vanilla and did not hit level cap until Wrath.

Iā€™m boosting a paladin right now and will boost a shaman asap.

They didnā€™t lie about anything they announced the boost at blizzcon from the start and even said they were not going with the no changes way for TBC.

Go back and watch the blizzcon replay.

2 Likes

Initially I wasnā€™t going to head into TBC. But my guild is fantastic and they are all heading thereā€¦so I will too. That said, Iā€™m going to level a hunter semi-casually. If I make it to 60 before TBC dropsā€¦great. If not, Iā€™ll boost him to 58 and head to Outlands.

I got confused when they said ā€œclassicā€ I thought they meant all classics (even upcoming ones from that old post), my mistake. I know now.

1 Like

Shaman so I have to level. Would use the boost if I could.

Would if i could but im going Shaman
Boosting horde toon though

Canā€™t boost my new main; playing paladin and those have to be leveled from 1. I might use a boost to replace the 60 shaman or mage on my other account that I am shutting down (dual boxing less useful in TBC than classic). Iā€™d be paying whatever the fee is to replace my 60 geared out mage or shaman with a 58 in terrible gear and no reps. I canā€™t imagine a reason to object to this use of a boost, but Iā€™m sure someone, somewhere is going to be mad about it.

The character I am swapping to is already 33 (though shelved at the moment, little burnt out, taking a week or 2 off) and after that prepatch exp nerf itā€™ll easily be 60 before launch so probably not.

Leveling. Well, assuming they release new, fresh, servers that you canā€™t transfer to, and canā€™t use a boost on. In which case the ā€˜boost or no boostā€™ question is moot, since I couldnā€™t boost then even if I wanted to, which I donā€™t. Otherwise I probably wonā€™t be playing at all.

I get the most enjoyment in WoW out of leveling fresh with a bunch of other people and seeing the community form and develop, and being a part of that process.