To those who are changing mains for TBC, will you level or use a boost?

I am personally not against the boost, but I think them lying is a slap in the face lol.

2 Likes

I won’t be using the boost. I enjoy the journey with friends.

2 Likes

Huh? What are you talking about?

1 Like

When they mentioned they won’t do certain things for Classic to remain true to classic but adds things like this.

3 Likes

What certain things did they say they won’t do for TBC that they are doing?

The Boosts? I thought they weren’t in Classic/TBC.

Edit: I found the link to where I seen it, unless I misunderstood what they meant.

2 Likes

They’re in TBC, not Classic. But you knew that.

1 Like

So TBC always had character boosting? I came from the end of BfA btw.

1 Like

No, the quote you cited was from two years ago and referred to the only Classic game that existed at that time. And they lived up to that promise.

This, however, is TBC. Different circumstance. You can tell it’s a different circumstance because there will still be Classic Era servers that continue to honor that promise.

You understand all this. You’re just being disingenuous.

Please continue to ree.

2 Likes

Seems like you misunderstand the game audience. There are very few ‘mains’ in classic as you know them. Nearly everyone is playing multiple characters and raiding on all of them in multiple guilds.

Nah, I didn’t know. Like I said I’m newer and I just started Classic two weeks ago.
Thanks for the clear up either way I guess lol.

2 Likes

Sure. Of course you weren’t trolling. Hugs.

Will boost my Rogue that has Professions already just so I can never find a raid group in TBC lol

1 Like

I’m not “changing,” but I am considereing boosting a second druid. Reason being I’d like to have one solely for resto, and the other I can play around with as cat/bear. Though it isn’t a big deal to level another.

2 Likes

I leveled my new main of course! I’m really good at guarding the entrance to SM and Mara. Also an excellent ZG waterfall guard. It’s something I wouldn’t have learned if I used a 58 boost. Shame to you future boost users!

3 Likes

I already leveled mine to 60 last week and slowly getting some pvp ranks for a cool title.
I wouldnt be able get a pvp title with the boost.

1 Like

Leveling mine to 60 right now, currently 47. Will I use my boost on another character, namely one to farm with? Absolutely. No doubt.

I think boosts are bad. I have 3 level 60s a paladin, mage, and priest. Still going to buy one though and boost a hunter and a druid xD

My TBC main is already lv60.

:pancakes:

They are probably a bit embarrassed to admit it, but most are meta betas trading in their brown zugs for purple zugs… and yes, if they didnt level a lock already, they’re probably gonna be boosting one.