To those trying to turn Wrath of the Lich King into Vanilla

I agree, they should add the LFD content in the appropriate content release.

ICC.

1 Like

They said they would introduce a different version of it. “a bunch of revamps and a bunch of improvements planned for the ‘Looking for Group’ tool.” -Vigue
People just don’t have faith they will do a decent job of it.

I believe they even mentioned they would be copying the Retail version, so they are bringing a form of retail to classic.

1 Like

Hmmm…this you?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/if-adding-hvh-bgs-is-ok-so-is-adding-lfd/1082180

If we’re going all in with changes, then adding LFD shouldn’t be a problem. Why should I have to spend hours trying to find a dungeon group as a rogue? Give us LFD so I can actually play the game.

I mean it looks like you. I think you’re the same person, if I’m not mistaken.

It appears to me as though you were trying to get LFD in to TBCC.

It’s strange as this directly contradicts what you’re saying in the OP…

It seems you were attempting to change TBCC. Probably were trying to change Vanilla too, who knows, CBA to (likely) confirm it by going that far back.

It’s too bad we see through your dishonesty.

3 Likes

LFD is a game system, not content.

Yeah they are talking about the class balance because it literally changed from patch to patch throughout the entirety of WotLK. You donuts are failing to understand that the balancing is not the same as a content phase. Otherwise we would of had Naxx and Sunwell at the start of classic and TBCC.

:doughnut:

Added in the ICC content patch.

What? Who is talking about class balance? You in the wrong thread?

Obviously, sarcasm and irony escape you. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of making a quality-of-life change like same faction BGs while not wanting to do LFD. With the announcement of no LFD in WotLK, this is even more true now.

I never wanted same faction BGs. If they were removed tomorrow, I would be thrilled.

5 Likes

See you don’t even understand what you said.

:doughnut:

Patch 3.3, the version of WotLK Classic that we will be playing.

you mean the same way we had to put up with thread after thread after thread of people whining for dual spec and lfd in tbcc classic and cheering the early end of tbcc? you reap what you sow.

They were not just talking about class balance. There are other changes in the patches since wotlk to 3.3.5 that have nothing to do with a class that will be implemented in wotlk classic. Your attempt to looking foolish is working.

Edit: Not gonna feed trolls like you, just reporting you for derogatory name calling and moving on.

1 Like

ICC will be out on release?

But you wanted to throw the baby out with the bath water.

You wanted changes, simply because other people got their changes.

You’re complicit.

The times they are a changing. Stop fighting the tide. You cannot recreate your past. This will only be experienced in a new lens.

Again, I never wanted those changes and argued against same faction BGs constantly. Look at my posts in the Classic Era section when it was current. I was always #nochanges.

1 Like

Are the #nochanges folks just fracturing from internal conflict?

1 Like

You may have been #nochanges at one point but once changes were added, the gloves were off and you just wanted all the Wrath features added for your own convenience.

You were weak, and lacked resolve.

You genuinely wanted LFD added in rebound because you believed it was a lost cause to critically think about each individual change, which is what Blizzard was likely attempting to do…

Speaking of being weak and lacking resolve, here’s a quick reminder that Zipzo was #NOCHANGES doing so served its purposes, but now Zipzo is #SOMECHANGES, conveniently when doing so serves its purposes.

9 Likes

It was addressed ad nauseum during the dual spec discussions, but I was never #nochanges.

I liked the feral energy change, for example.

Damn, argument destroyed.

1 Like