To those considering transferring here - The Truth

Lol I couldn’t even find anyone that would do Hogger yesterday. Pagle had like 15 people doing the gnoll armbands in comparison

Unfortunately, wowpop’s census sees characters, not accounts. So that number of players is probably much smaller. I wish Blizzard would just publish active account numbers on the realm list.

Regardless, Earthfury’s active players (judging by a fresh census scan) increases every day. Its definitely a small realm, but one that is getting healthier and honestly there is less of a “me first” attitude on this server than on Skeram, and I suspect many of the other full realms. Hope people choose to join us.

Thread is full of paid blizz shills tbh

@Iku Maybe you can’t find a group because you act like this?

2 Likes

He doesn’t realize that he is no longer playing on a private server and is on a current Blizzard-ran server, in which they’re receiving $15/m from him.

You won’t trick me, Mr. Payroll

I want to join the Big PP Texas Cowboy Gang! I’ve got Tex in my name

I just moved to earthfury last night! I only played like 30 min after changing , so far it looked good

1 Like

Just transferred last night from Skeram. Got into a guild right away and ran some SM. Meanwhile Skeram had hour long ques… Goodbye ques, hello Earthfury!

1 Like

Part of my guild and I will be transferring here today from the Alliance side.

1 Like

Transferring here was the best decision for me.

Just transferred, do not regret.