To the people saying 'we don't play horde for racials'

When I transfer to alliance, I’ll be a dwarf. Why?

Because looks are all that matters.

I’ll tell you I don’t play horde for racials when I’m still an undead at level 80.

We will be saying the exact same thing.

Genuine question: Do you not think there can be people that play horde for the racials, and other players who play horde because they prefer the races?

Or do you just think every horde player is a monolith?

I play Horde because I wish I were a Cowperson living in a trapeze city. :wink:

2 Likes

Continue playing My Tauren Warrior and tank because I’m not a min maxer?

1 Like

green human
crooked human
dead human
human with pointy ears
kek

1 Like

I don’t play horde for racials and will not be switching to alliance for wotlk. Blizzard could pay me to faction change to alliance and I’d decline.

what are you gonna say in wotlk classic when you race change/lvl a human instead?

Are you saying that Scottish people don’t classify as humans? Yikes!

well I never played alliance and never will but there’s nothing wrong about picking something to improve your gameplay

Me bro gnomes rule

ITT 99% horde are liars.

I didn’t play horde for racials, but in wotlk i’ll be playing alliance for racials.

Nothing cause humans can’t be hunters in wrath.

1 Like

vast majority? itll be the 5-10% of the total population that are try hards.

Exterminautus!

1 Like

I think you may have just won the forums…

1 Like

They just can’t get into wearing skirts but don’t want to admit it. :slightly_smiling_face:
Note,
I played Alliance during classic, 2 gnomes and a couple dwarves. Not really doing TBCC, got too much going on atm. I’ll be going Horde if I play Wrath.

you are implying there was balance in the first place

Your question contains a very large assumption. One that is almost certainly untrue. That much should have been obvious to you.