To the people complaining about 9.1

no.

lol

also, no.

The only “system” right now is the soulbinds and maybe the legendaries.

Part of the problem is that the 9.1 patch doesn’t make up for the lack of interesting 9.0 content.

When 7.1 and 8.1 came out, I felt like I was still working through 7.0 and 8.0.

I stopped playing 9.0 months ago.

2 Likes

Because Legion was good. :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

So what.

So it has literally the same problems and SL, in fact worse ones, gets less content in their x.1 patch. But they are just better cause reasons?

Just makes me think people don’t understand what they want or what they don’t like and are simply driven by what they hear online and it affects their perspective.

I hope that was sarcasm

1 Like

I have been telling you this was going to happen.
I said the only thing they would take is the scaling down in PvE and keep the rating levels. It was the obvious way they were going to implement it, which was why I disagreed with you being happy to see it return.

2 Likes

All they need to do is remove rating tiers on gear
Its literally that easy :roll_eyes: i don’t even know who the people crying for gear progression in pvp are

2 Likes

This sums it up.

1 Like

no pvper is actually asking for glad gear for doing random bgs rofl

we are just asking for removal of ranks on gear and ilvl disparity reduced between honor and conquest gear

7 Likes

Yeah pretty much. Saw it coming from a long way though, they would have liked having people having something to push for.

I imagine participation rates on PvP were up this last season as well which would further Blizzard’s perception that the design is good.

1 Like

Was thinking about the flow of BFA (to use the most recent example) by comparison with SL. Was wondering if the game is going to feel better with the new patch/gear upgrades or will it feel worse than the last time?

Think early BFA raid gear getting bested by vendor bought benthic.

It can feel like everything done was for naught…until it’s all replaced and you get back into the ’feels right for me’ zone…then do it again. The hamster wheel so to speak.

I’ve almost come to peace with the wheel. I’m less interested, no interest in chasing gear, play on the weekends only…but have fun still when I play. Not complaining about the upcoming change. I’m just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round…

Anyone that don’t like the game should just quit and go away. I think it takes a special kind of personality to continue playing and that is the toxic kind which is what is happening in GD for all these years and most likely in-game encounters with other players. When I spent $50 on a game that I don’t like, I walk away and consider it a loss. My time is more valuable than wasting it on a game.

2 Likes

While we will not be 100% sure until 9.1 is released, content that is being disclosed has revitalized the divide between casual & hardcore players’ points of view. It had seemed to die down a bit, but is already showing new sings of life.

1 Like

I agree, this is a huge disappointment for a BG hero like me that loves epic BGs and a few of the brawls and not much else in the PvP world.
I guess i feel left out. /shrug

The raid looks good, so i guess im still playing, but i dont think ill PvP much anymore.

1 Like

you’re leaving out the fact that SL is a freaking bad expansion and started off extremely poorly and very limited on good content especially compared to other launch expansions, its months passed the average .1 patch release time frame and most of the additions to 9.1 are just reused crap people are already sick of and it really doesnt fix the core issues with the game in the first place. I mean best case scenario we are looking at a June - July release maybe even august? 7 months wait for what? a .1 patch that adds a dungeon and more systems?

• Expanded Soulbind Trees = few more slots to an already boring systems
  • New Torghast Floors - 3 more reused floors of the same boring crap people have already played to death nothing new there.
  • New Zone - very tiny zone, still bland grey and dab looking, really just an extension of the maw nothing exciting or new , just more rep and maw grinding ?
  • New Covenant Campaign = standard run of the mill quests
  • Broker Mega Dungeon - I will give you this one but 1 dungeon wont add much replay value.
  • Maw Raid - Always get a raid nothing new
  • Not really content, but huge addition of Raider.io in-game. - stupid idea and not content
  • New renown cap (arbitrary, but there) - 40 more levels of gating weekly unrewarding crap…
11 Likes

I beg to differ I am seeing WAY more hate for SL at start than BFA at start. BFA hate didn’t come till 8.3 and still not as close to what SL has 4 months in, that right there shows a lot, 4 months in.

1 Like

Bro? BfA hate started 2 weeks in once the first warfront dropped. Then once people realized how awful Azerite Armor 1.0 was.

1 Like

Well that’s your opinion and you entitled to it and I won’t argue but for me I just don’t see it, nor how empty zones are compared to bfa after 4 months.

EDIT oh yea and they opening Sl to CRZ that didn’t happen to 8.3 in BFA and I think 7.3 in Legion, yet here we are 4 months in and I see people from different realms when I do see people, I should say.

1 Like

All things fair and equal though; drop rates have been tighter this expac then when bonus rolls were standard. My team even calls Nathria an anima-farm.

2 Likes