To the Obsidian Slayers of this realm

Thank you boys and girls for the wild run we had all those years ago. I remember my old guild leader at the time, a priest named “Gerttie”, and how she rounded up a ragtag group of players from other small guilds to guildless players, to rally in a blitzkrieg style race against the original PvE raiding powerhouse guild at the time “Shadows and Dust”. With wonderous luck and perseverance, we were able to snag away a Realm First from them, and the server would be flooded with all these individual player names, because we were all from separate guilds or simply guildless, so it was unable to just link a single “guild has obtained realm first Obsidian Slayer”. I remember in voice chat another player looking up to verify what rank we were in terms of killing Sartharion compared to the rest of the world (wasn’t sure if he meant world or NA servers), and I believe he stated we were world 33 or 36, and the night has stuck with me ever since.

For a bunch of players who were not as hardcore as SnD, it was an amazing night to live for. Again, thank you guys for the awesome memories; from the holy paladin once named “Tensir”.

Late reply, but I remember this. I was laughing because SnD didn’t get it.