To the forum trolls gloating about the queue times:

Yeah. Bit beyond my scope, but hey good luck with your problem!

Thanks for the bump :+1:

Bloomsdays other character?

1 Like

Just a troll. Simple glance at post history shows that he’s just trolling all the threads complaining about queues. He definitely read my post, he chooses to ignore the content of it because he can’t actually speak upon my experiences without looking bad.

1 Like

Bloomsday is a Blizzard bootlicker. Please don’t compare me to him.

I have bad news for you. I don’t actually have to read the posts anymore, I know what they all say.

1 Like

Thanks for the bump to the top :+1:

Yeah I know what a bump is.

Me too
the dude is complaining about taking transfers to dead servers and having to just pay to transfer off eventually anyway

Right, glad we cleared this up for you.

Mankrik is the highest pop Horde PvE server. But yeah I’m trolling. lmao

1 Like

You are actually trolling, because when I transferred to Earthfury it was one of the largest non megaservers in the game. Where is it now, again?

Everyone left Earthfury for PvP megaservers. There is no other option for Horde PvE. The two servers aren’t comparable.

1 Like

And that means I should pay again, for the 4th time, to transfer to Mankrik? Nah. Blizz fixes it or this is where my sub ends.

1 Like

Gotcha, so you’re here to troll, as I already know. Thanks for the bump :+1:

1 Like

yeah if you’re gonna try and be condescending, at least be correct lol

1 Like

I was correct, you even bolded the part that proved me correct. Are you having trouble understanding the conversation, Xylesa?

2 Likes

He literally is complaining about having to transfer *again.
He is complaining about taking transfers to dead servers and having to just pay to transfer off eventually anyway

Bloom has a long history btw. He used to troll the arena forums exclusively claiming to be a multi rank one (was proven to be a lie). It’s amazing that dude puts in this much time spreading bs on the forums.

6 Likes

ahh, makes sense. I’ll pay the creature no mind then

1 Like