To the forum trolls gloating about the queue times:

Any chance you can point me to that at all? I want to read it hahaha

1 Like

Damn where is deathsbounty when you need him. He has the thread bookmarked (and links it often) . I don’t have it but if he reads this I’m sure he will lol. Btw it’s one of the best threads you will ever read on the forums.

1 Like

I was on herod when it had 8hr queues, and it died in phase 3 TBC

Benediction could die in 4 months, people are fickle

1 Like

“I want a golden goose and I want it now!!!”

Patience and queues will drop, no need to make a bunch of servers that’ll be ghost towns later. Endure the queues and later on you’ll be happy when those that are going to play long term are not scattered on a bunch of dead servers… patience

Sorry truthspeaker not a reply to your post, that was an accident :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ques are going to get a lot worse once LK actually launches

1 Like

I’ve got you:

10 Likes

Bless you Moo. Ya go read that thread and look how people who have seen his routine for a while react LOL

1 Like

They’re most likely going to get worse on launch. I don’t think I can tolerate another queue fest again. I could tolerate the soullessness of Faerlina for the sake of saving my guild but queues will break us. I already got quite a few guildies thinking about quitting over it.

It’s really not trolling to call out the logical shortcomings of these posts.

Majority gripe doesn’t make it a reasonable gripe.

The longest member of my fan club, thanks for your support Mootwo.

Welcome back. Was worried you moved on.

1 Like

Ascension Private Server accommodated larger numbers of players on one mega-server with large numbers of Layering and Sharding. They’re a private server, not a company with a multibillion dollar acquisition. It very possible to decrease wait times, it would likely take time and resources but with large companies there is likely much more red-tape.

I can tell by that arena post you have alot of “fans”

if anyone is trying to blame you ignore them. This is absolutely a blizz issue. Created by players because they forced it.

They literally have paying customers now not able to log into the service they paid for now for days. I mean they only are able to play at night and they can’t get in. what a joke this company has become. So damn worried about barber shop and removing RDF. Imagine if we had RDF right now the zone load would be way way down. Everyone would be in their own, client side dungeon.

2 Likes

A lot of your story is the impact that server transfer to/from servers have had… which is largely a player-driven issue.

Some players get bothered by WPvP, some are sheep that see others transfer elsewhere so they follow suit, some players go to the mega servers and some players try to escape the mega servers.

It’s kinda ridic how often and how frivolously players decide to transfer.

In short, all the things that led to your multiple transfer decisions were created by players and are player’s problem?

1 Like

How come everyone with this type of response around here posts on their low level toons?

Just another troll? You don’t actually have an active sub so this is the only toon you can post on?

2 Likes

This is not a player driven issue, full stop.

Do not parrot blizzards pr releases. These massive server problems are 100% because blizzard took the greediest possible approach to extract as much transfer dollars as possible.

Simply locking transfers a key points would have been enough to negate most of what people are upset about.

6 Likes

Probably a puppet account for someone at Blizzard, back in the day there were a few CMs etc that would make them. Some of the biggest forum trolls and contrarians were Blizzard puppet accounts.

3 Likes

So if i switch to my level 70 character, you would suddenly be ok with it?

Yes I would be.

1 Like