To racechange or not to racechange... Help me decide!

Once you go horde, you’re always bored.

4 Likes

I can’t picture my hunter as anything other than a Night Elf. If you can’t flip while kiting somebody what’s the purpose of living?

2 Likes

If you have the darkshore armor set it’s not a bad time to be a night elf.

1 Like

as someone who has race changed many times, if you’ve been thinking on it this long you might not really want to change lol. something i do when i can’t decide is make an alt of that race and play around for awhile and see if i end up getting bored of it or not.

2 Likes

You mean that god aweful mail set? I’d rather be an orc.

and can be used offensively as well, much more useful than given credit in my view.

anyone who wants to be dead sexy… well assuming male characters… if female, yeah go NE. Male NE all look like they should be wearing man buns. :slight_smile:

Night elves are the best! Tyrande is my favorite character and after what happened to the tree how could you not!

Plus I can’t wait to see their heritage armor. And you do flips while you shoot

And the warsong gulch loading screen with the night elf shooting the orc is just (kisses fingers)

1 Like

Yeah the moon makes its own light that’s why they call it moonlight. If it got it’s light from the sun it would be way brighter when you see both in the day. Like two suns

You think the moon makes it’s own light…

I mean, I was joking, but it’s totally something a real night elf would say.

No that was in response to Bigbooty lol

Yeah, but his was a reply to me.

When my daughters started playing NEs in TBC, I told them they weren’t allowed to dance.

I think I’m gonna stay as Draenei.

3 Likes