To people thinking LFG addon will not be banned

Guess what…
It’s dead…:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

https://classic.wowhead.com/news=294662/classiclfg-addon-will-not-work-in-classic-wow

: ) Yes there is.

Um nothing was banned, the addon or the creator, he can still make a version that is inline with what they have a problem with.

Did you even read? No such addon will be possible, they’re removing API required to make such addon.

Guess you hate being wrong.

did you? they are changing part of the API so that certain functions the addon did will not work.

Wrong about what?

You said autoinvite would get you a ban, and that is not true

“Certain”.

why would you post something that confirms what I said?

and again, what I said to you was in response to you incorrectly stating autoinvite would get you a ban.

Now are you trying to saying it would lead to your addon being targeted by a change in the API so it would not work the same? Because that is not a ban.

Dude it’s okay being wrong, just let it go. Accept the defeat.

Wrong about what? what are you talking about?

Ill repeat for you, my response to you was to you saying autoinvite would get you a ban, which is wrong on your part.

and defeat of what? I am perfectly fine with the addon not being there in its current form, I just worry what the API changes will do to other addons.

Mate you can keep trying to make Classic more like retail all you want, but it just won’t work.

API got changed, addon is ultimately banned, as in no autoinvite, no autoapply, problem solved. You lost.

Go back to retail with group finder if you don’t like social aspects.

You got proven wrong pretty hard.

3 Likes

what are you talking about,lol, when did I try to do any of that?

Well we don’t know what the API changes will be, and no the addon is not banned, it will still work in its current form until the API changes go into effect, than he is free to change it or not.

I lost what? I was not trying to ‘win’ anything.

Where do you get that idea? Have you played with me? Do you know how social I am in game?

I’ll once again direct you to what I was responding to

you claimed that autoinvite would get you banned, that is 100% wrong, it seems you think an API is the same as a ban, it is not, did anything happen to the creator? no

You are just using the wrong terminology

2 Likes

The way the addon was operating right now was against what Blizzard wants in Classic.

The creator can remove the automation and the feature that analyzes your skill trees and leave it just as a chat scrubber and it would fit Classic.

I hate that this created such drama and division. I think that we’re all frustrated and excited and just looking for something to do.

But I’m also happy that Blizzard is keeping with what they said they would do. Whether or not I agree with it, it instills confidence in their support of the longevity of Classic.

2 Likes

ok so you can’t answer? Or are you going to continue to make up things about me?

gotta keep trying to direct to you what I was responding to:

you claimed that autoinvite would get you banned, that is 100% wrong, it seems you think an API is the same as a ban, it is not, did anything happen to the creator? no

Why should I answer when you make stuff about me, I never once said people would get banned, just addon, and it did just get banned, but you’re a sore loser so you’re making up things now, so no point even talking to you.

Thank you Blizzard !

2 Likes

SOre loser about what? You keep making that up that I ‘lost’ something,

First issue with addon is that it autoinvites, that’s automatic ban,

is what you said, in the case of an addon, forbidden to be used, , the API is changing so that certain functions the addon does will not work.

We do not know how yet what they will be restricting, you assume that it is autoinvite, but that was something that was very much ok with them in Vanilla and no addon was banned because of it.

Ok so now you surely show me where I have been trying to change Classic and how you would know if I am social or not.

Also you seem to think I have/had some sort of stake in whether or not this addon worked or not, sorry to tell you, but I did not care, I trusted Blizzard to do what they felt was best.

Yep, ban on the addon, any addon that autoinvites gets banned.

Let it go elsa. If they’re gonna ban it in Legion, they’re gonna ban it in Classic especially.

So what happened to it not being banned? :slight_smile: