To heck with Torghast. I am done with WoW. this is stupid

Ok, I’ll take your advice. You grammar needs work. “That” at the end of the second paragraph should be “it”. Also, your first sentence of your last paragraph lacks a verb. Grammatically, you are doing it wrong. How did I do?

You go around and say this same basic thing about all the things people are unhappy about. Its clear you are a troll.

2 Likes

torghast is literally easiest on a hunter of all classes in the game. literally.

eeeyup.

Haven’t had any issues. Other then my pets constantly eating the mawrats.

Or someone who finds the flawed logic in hate, I feel like people just throw around troll when they lose an argument.

Looks like they are buffing the difficulty experience to Torghast. I am concerned with the added difficulty to solo play. At the moment if you have your legendary, then there is absolutely no incentive to go into this place short of doing Story quests

I’m glad Blizzard made this move, Torghast was already fairly easy so this should provide a good challenge. I like that legendaries are harder to get now, they actually feel like they’re legendary instead of random dungeon loot.

Must say its pretty entertaining reading all these forum posts. Good opinions and valid complaints. The fun of shills and whiteknights coming out of the woodwork. All of the insults and hostility everyone has. Never change general forums.

Do you enjoy watching paint dry? You must if you think this sh*t show “Is one of the best additions to wow”.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/torghast-revisted/776868/4

Like I said, not everyone hates Torghast. It’s a great game mode and it’s working as intended.

Echo chamber much? I doubt you have done as much as you claim. You also won’t get a free sub for shilling.

How is it an echo chamber? We’re on a thread right now that’s anti-Thorghast: I’m just letting you know that there’s people who like it too. Are you that blinded by hate that you can’t see both sides of the fence?

That is not much of an argument honestly. Either side can add more posts for and against torghast. There are tons of these posts defending blizz on each of these “anti-torghast” threads. Pretty sure people aren’t oblivious to the fact that there are people out there that love torghast.

Not sure how this is anti-torghast as well. It sounds more like people are fed up with blizz nerf batting anything that works and just making things harder and far more grindy.

Sounds like a you problem. Mage is fine. I haven’t lost a Torghast run since the first week and I am undergeared.

Torghast is easy and… boring.

Misdirect macro for focused target pet?

No one said you have to blast through everything and get maxed out in week 3.
I think you’re missing the point of the game.
Play at your own pace and stop complaining that you don’t have time for alts. I have two mains and manage just fine, because I’m doing it at my own pace.

Well prot pally is kinda broken rn

Yes you are correct :grinning:

It is absolutely true. Worse than that, it favors some specs over others. I struggled through layer 4 in elemental spec, barely eking out a win. I had heard that it was easier as resto, so I gave that a try just out of curiosity. It was so easy that I thought I had misclicked into layer 1. Mobs that were taking me several rotations in elemental spec were dying to Flame Shock -> Lava Burst -> Lava Burst. I never even had to throw in a Lightning Bolt. If it had really been properly balanced, I would have been killing things much faster in elemental spec. Resto spec would have been a longer fight, but I would have been able to power through eventually by throwing lots of heals on myself. Instead, it’s completely backwards. My elemental spec struggles through it with numerous applications of Astral Shift, Healing Totem, and Healing Surge, while my resto spec effortlessly mows down mobs without ever having to even heal.

1 Like