To everyone who got bad loot from vault

Losing keeps you sharp

1 Like

I got good loot from the vault because I never win a roll in LFR to get loot period.

You’re going to get lazy

1 Like

all I got was this stupid council trinket :frowning_face:

“incarnate icon”, more like vendor icon.

This vault is packed with more high keys than ive ever done this season, it better be at least usable :frowning:

Still at work tho

Isnt it bis for like everyone? At least if you can find a group that will proc at least one of the extras.

no way man, vers is a bad stat, straight to the vendor.

My vault was weird, bad short term good long term. I needed tier legs or chest, but I got them as my low ilvl raid rewards, got 418 chest 415 legs from M+ rewards, no shaman token as usual again from raid, so I’m stuck without 4 piece again this week. But next week I can catalyst the 418 chest, hopefully recraft one of my weapons to 418 this week and craft 405 pants next week to get rid of my 372 pants that I haven’t been able to upgrade through raid or 50+ halls of valor runs.

Edit - my vault loot was doo doo.

the vault has always been crap. its a little less crap with all of the options you can get, but it’s still a steaming pile of lazily designed rng crap … because they have to design derivative fomo systems into every corner of their game to appease corporate

My vault was doodoo. I’m cursed with lousy rng tho, so I expect weekly disappointment.

I don’t see how.

Took coins last week, took something that eventually will be an upgrade once I can also upgrade the other piece from the 385 set bonus as well.

So effectively no upgrades for two weeks. Seems a bit early in the season for that to be happening. And that’s with all three M+ slots.

Frankly I think if you do more than one type of content you should get more than one piece of gear. If you do raids and mythic plus you should get one choice from raid AND a choice from mythic plus making it two pieces from the vault.