To everyone that’s upset about that the slime cat isnt in LFR

What precisely does that have to do with my comment regarding the term “Season”? It has nothing to do with what I was referring to.

As was the Core Hound from the Molten Core event.

2 Likes

yeah that too, there is no reason to deny LFR players this mount

Not gonna lie I’ve gone past conversation and just watching this play out with popcorn lol.

1 Like

just wait until next week :grimacing:

When has Normal ever given a mount as a season reward? Typically heroic AOTC gives a mount for the final tier and mythic last bosses give 100% mount drop when it is current. Normal has never had anything like that.

And lets be honest, Normal is not any more difficult than LFR. It really doesn’t require any more gear or effort/skill than LFR does. It is just simply more time consuming because you have to join a group or create a group.

The only two reasons why blizzard would remove this mount from LFR are:

1. Make people spend more time in the game by forcing them to form/join pug groups for each raid rather than just logging in and queueing for LFR (the good ol’ blizzard working to increase player metrics);

and

1. Incentivize people to buy wow tokens to pay for carries for the content if they don’t have the time to join/form pug groups themselves.

Blizzard did not remove this mount from LFR to make the mount more “prestigious”. If that were the case, then only heroic and mythic would reward the mount. They clearly did it to increase player metrics/waste players’ time and collect extra income from wow tokens.

4 Likes

Because while the term seasonal is new. Seasonal mounts are not which is what you were trying to imply.

Incorrect. I was referring to their forcing the term, due to their esports fetish.

When has their ever been three normal raids you have to do?

Actually it does. You literally listed why it’s more difficult. Organization and leadership.

It’s not about being prestigious. It’s a seasonal mount for raiding all 4 raids from this expansion.

LFR isn’t raiding.

Isn’t upgraded gear and weapons dropping from LFR?

Then that’s my misunderstanding.

i meant like a unique reward or something similar to a title or mount for the higher difficulties

When have we ever had a “fated raid” before?

3 Likes

Yeop. /shrug

Now, I will again reiterate what I have said in several other threads:

1. Blizzard, you need a lot more wins to dig yourselves out of the hole you have dug for yourselves. This would have been a win. You done messed up.
  2. Going back on your word is silly. Stop. You keep doing this. Knock it off.

To the forum populace in general who will need assistance with getting the Slime Kitty, or who wish to help others:

I am heavily considering coming out of “semi retirement”, and starting a raid group for the forums, specifically for the mount. Help given and gotten will be the rallying point for this.

1 Like

Fated doesn’t change the fact it’s still LFR.

1 Like

My guild is on hiatus until DF so I can help dps depending on times.

1 Like

Your false PVE gods will forsake you every time, brother. Bath yourself in Versatility. Queue for Battlegrounds. Give your parents something to be proud of for a change. All they want is to be able to tell a story about you to their friends at the bar.

But you Raid. And they can’t.

Cool cool. I have seen several folks mention this being the case. So, even regular raid team members are being affected by this, in a way.

It may well be that Blizzard decides top make it lfr friendly. They may not. I’ll start sussing things out, either way.

I have three toons above 1800 in threes this season

Burnout from sepulcher was unreal. Up until about a month before we stopped my guild was having the roster boss issues.

Then I had some serious family issues going on so I stepped back and then two weeks later they called it.

1 Like