To Dragonbane Keep quest not activating

I tried this morning on Stormrage and same thing: the NPCs stand on the cliff, I pet the frog to waste time, and nothing happens.

1 Like

It’s broken for me too.

I’ve been doing it daily, the trick is the all the NPCS and BEEF have to be up on that hill there. There will be a timer on the map. When that timer runs out, you have about five minutes or longer before the event starts. I still say it’s broken or they need to have another way of doing it because I understand it’s every two hours but the way you join this is strange and not very evident to a lot of players.

1 Like

it’s been going reliably on Thrall-US every 2hrs, despite it implying it’s an hourly event. goes every even hr (server time). not sure if this is just coincidence, something intended and the timer’s just messed up, a fix we weren’t told abt… but that’s something i noticed.

Same deal with me. Gonna assume this is one of those quests to never even bother with for the rest of the xpac.

1 Like

So last night I tried to do this quest, as the horn on the mini-map said only a half hour until this event started. I did a few other quests while I waited, and when I went to go fly to the location for this quest, it was completely gone. Even the horn on the mini-map that tells you how long until the event starts is gone.

So, I logged out for the night. Logged back in this morning, and everything is still gone. I click on the quest to see if it shows up - nothing. So I abandoned the quest aaaaaand…it’s gone forever lol. Nowhere indicated I can pick up this quest again. What a bummer.

So… I was playing in my mage and after completing the 3k reputation gain on the second week of my lv 70, this quest doesn’t start at all. I’ve tried to log in and out, delete the cache folder, do some /reload and still nothing.
It almost has been over 20 days of the expansion and they didn’t fix this yet. Should we expect more fixes throught the weekly quests?

1 Like

It’s still not working, looks like it’s broken for both alliance and horde as we are all standing around waiting for it to start. I can see the horn and timer from other zones but they disappear as soon as I enter the waking shores.

The horn timer icon is mysteriously gone from the map for me today. This is not the first time it’s disappeared randomly. I saw it this morning when I did the feast one and ever since it hasn’t been out but I’m standing where they start. The NPCs are there and everybody’s waiting around, but I don’t know what time it’s going to start. Normally it starts at the beginning of the second hour so I’m gonna wait for a half hour and see what happens, this is all seriously bugged in my opinion!

The horn mysteriously showed up just now. I don’t know what makes it disappear. I usually try turning off my add-ons but it didn’t help.

so two weeks in still having this issue, why is it not fixed or even commented on by a blue?

I thought I’ve been going crazy all day, I cannot complete the weekly quest because siege just never shows up. I believe I saw it appear one time but I couldn’t even see the objectives to do it last week.

Bump!

Same issue here. I’ve done all of the quest needed to start the event, I just never see it on my alts.