To Dragonbane Keep quest not activating

How do you trigger this stupid event? I’ve been to the area all day in and out up and down tried turning it off and on again you name it. What is the secret trick to this damn thing?!

it wont even start for me

Won’t start for me or anyone i can see near me. Bunch of us standing there waiting.

Yeah, Boss just stands there. 30 minutes into the wait time and nothing at all is happening. When I flew over prior the event was already over with 40 minutes left. This quests seems extremely bad as it doesn’t even work at all.

as of 5 PM EST still happening. standing there with nothing going on.

1 Like

I appear to be in the “Event Won’t Start” camp. :unamused:

I joined the event as the caravan was heading up, did each step, and still didn’t receive credit for the quest. This is really annoying.

Small indie company

3 Likes

Glad I checked this thread. Didn’t realise the horn showed the time remaining. I’m glad I didn’t just sit there for 48 minutes wondering what the heck was happening.

It’d be nice to actually add that information to the NPC as a chat option for those of us who don’t notice the timer on the horn.

1 Like

Sat there for 10 mins. lol Nothing happened.

the steps wont even start for me. Blizz can we fix this before reset?

im so confused how to do this quest, Ive went to the quest area several different times and only one time did the guy tht u turn in the quest to was even there. All times the siege didn’t even start

Yeah, was prompted the Quest and it appears that its not even working.

Still not working. I can pet Beef all I like, but the event doesn’t start.

1 Like

Quest won’t start, like others have said. it’s been like this for me for at least two days. Blizzard’s support page says this bug was fixed 24 hours ago. i assure you, it was not.

Won’t start for me.

Won’t start.

Not starting for me either, I have been sitting here for 15 mins petting Beef (big frog) and it does nothing, there’s nothing telling me what to do, or who approach to start the event. It’s 5pm Eastern standard time. I came by at the start of the hour like everyone was saying and nothing. It’s saying on the map in the spot “siege will begin soon” and time left 43 mins. Does that mean 43 minutes until it begins? Or 43 minutes before the event is over?

1 Like

if the point of the quest was to sit here twiddling my thumbs, great quest.

I’m waiting for it now, nothing happening. Four or five people waiting have already left. Currently at 38 min. After the NPC “Boss” showed up, he’s just standing there, no text chat to start it or anything.