To Do Before War Within Pre-Expansion Update

Main thing to accomplish before War Within is to go solo Deadmines for uber leet gear!

So, Halloween.
Maybe.

J’ai une question la quest pour la axe de Fyr"alath est-elle bugge

I keep thinking that the NEW OWNERS at Blizz DON"T KNOW what their doing. Get a Crew in there that has actually Played this game once or twice, and can tell you what it NEEDS.

1 Like

Agreed. A lot of us have been begging them to fix the Garrison Monuments and still not doing so. A lot of us want our Garrisons to be updated and moved to the current Xpac or want player housing. They dont want to listen to the crowd, the just want to do what they want to do for themselves. I mean did you see the video on Pre-Patch updates with Taliesin & Evitel? “And the shiny new Vault UI which removing PVP, I am assuming for me and replaced it with World content, again FOR ME”. Like WTF we all know they are paid by blizzard for their views on the game.

Blizzard from reading all the posts and watching some YouTube videos you have things to do before war within launches as well.

Fix the war within.

did u achieve your IO u was looking for ?

Infinite weekly lockouts > daily account bound ones. Let me grind it out at a time of my choosing rather than make me log in every day.

1 Like

So, there is nothing to do between now and the release.

Do more alts, but never forget to leave a few spaces for the new race combos ^^

:man_shrugging:t5: I never wanted either customizations, they are both ugly to me and not worth the effort. If I get one in a raid it will be on accident :v:t5:

I would assume all currency rewards accumulated will be wiped on Aug 22 starting everyone at 0 ?
Bloody tokens/Conquest/Token of merit etc…

It has. A LONG time ago.

Y’all can un-pin this now.

I will do as I wish before and after, but know this my rage will be unending and my violence to end all that stand between me and Azeroth intense. There is no greater fight to be fought in this age here and now then the one encroaching upon our world.

I will end it once and for all.

This needs to be un-pinned.

This expansion is out now

2 Likes