To clarify - GDKP ban does not extend to selling dungeon items / etc correct?

idc if i get a ban, but im sure other people would care if they got a ban.

im sure you don’t care if you get a ban because this isn’t your only account, and based on the howling youve been doing over the gdkp bans for the last 3 days, id assume youre one of those guys that I am always talking about in MY posts. as in the guy whose brain is rotted by capitalism and feels the need to monetize everything

hmm i wonder

1 Like

Bingo
/10char

probably, I normally come to game forums to bounce ideas off of people to get a better understanding of whats against TOS, sometimes help people, how people think, and alter my own opinions/takes of the game through intellectual conversations.

right, so you’re a pseudo-intellectual who knows at least about the part after the hyphen. you definitely don’t recognize the pseudo part of it for sure.

just want ya to know, you enrich yourself at the cost of others integrity, and the integrity of the game. i won’t be engaging you anymore because I don’t engage with cowards

sure?
didnt really read the rest of what you said after the quote. later bubba

Yes. This is explicitly stated in the post that its against tos

It’s very unambiguous in saying that they’re banning any exchange of items for gold within a raid or dungeon setting.

If reported you might catch a ban for selling items in dungeons, whether I agree with that or not.

dungeon run where items are awarded in exchange for gold

Seems like that is considered gdkp

Did you award them with an item for gold?

Edit: meant to quote second post while replying to first, my b

As this is going to be all automated, there is a high chance your account is getting flagged when you get traded a significant amount of gold inside a raid. Also them having no more cs doesn’t make it easy to appeal.

Do it at your own risk.

Gold in exchange for dungeon or raid loot does fall under the GDKP ban.

Only if BOP

Looks to me like Blizz openned up a hornets nest that they arent fully prepared for with this one.

I read the blue text, didn’t specify BoP or not.

After rereading the blue text, seems selling raid only crafting materials on the auction house will also fall under gold in exchange for raid or dungeon items.

So if you win the purple staff but never equip it because someone in the raid bribed you with gold for it, and you trade the staff away for gold, is that bannable now?

We’re defining GDKP as any raid or dungeon run where items are awarded in exchange for gold.

YES

Yes.

Sorry, submitter.

It likely does.

I personally would never risk a ban for any exchange of items for gold outside of the AH. As it is I feel like tipping for services could potentially trigger the warden system and that they need to add Vellum’s to the game so chanters can safely sell their chants.