To anyone who says BFA has content

I wouldnt say lack of rewards I would say quality of rewards.

1 Like

Invasions and raiding

got 404 was in it win it did it

1 Like

For me? The war campaign and assaults. Also, warfronts.

1 Like

When I do Warfronts they are always quick for the queue and people seem to participate. Don’t know the motivation between them. I do them because I enjoy them more than LFR. I don’t do any other group content though.

Not far enough. I have taken the time to level up and play a 120 on both Horde and Alliance. Neither experience is one I enjoyed.

•Azerite neck and gear are garbage. Not nearly worth the grind.
•World quests are not worth doing.
•Anyone else sick of followers and mission tables?
•Gameplay is repetitive and boring. Doing the same stupid quests every single day, over and over again.
•Our mounts forget how to fly with every xpak now. And each xpak brings a longer wait to unlock it. Way to try and hide lack of content.
•The 30% buff to WM did nothing to make it viable, since you will get camped a lot if you quest.

Spending an entire xpak farming old content should not be the best way to waste time until this xpak ends. But, it is.

3 Likes

I enjoy mythic+. We run 15-16s because of the challenge. There really isn’t gear worth anything in mythic+ once you get close to 380 item level but it’s challenging and that makes it fun. The dungeons and affixes need a lot more attention from the devs though (how is it that we STILL have mobs falling through too Dagor and the second boss still bugs out and has his brother teleport around the room?!)

3 Likes

Umm haven’t you been paying attention we got a new fox mount where we can earn by buying it on the shop with a bundle of content offered at a discount since they are going away forever* god I can go on plenty of content for BFA sarcasm

2 Likes

It’s true. I haven’t found anything in BFA that I would do out of pure fun and enjoyment and entertainment, besides M+ and Heroic Uldir clears. I’ve only participated in the Island Expeditions, War Fronts, Azerite Power/Gear grind and World Quests for resources and upgrades. I found the first couple Islands and War Fronts entertaining but that ended quickly.

1 Like

I bought the fox mount, with Gold.

It was cheaper than the Frog mount.

Both those mounts could have been the carrot at the end of a stick - a stick that consists of interesting content. Instead they’re money/gold mounts RIP

1 Like

We have plenty of mounts that are used for rewards, some of which are neater than both the fox and the frog.

WoW makes money sink mounts to take gold out of the economy to try to keep the inflation down as much as possible.

Same question can we asked in every expansion.

During Wrath’s time, everyone on the forums hated mindless dungeon grinding.

Everyone in Cata hated Told Barad and “difficult dungeons”.

Everyone in MoP hated dailies and Farmville.

Everyone in WoD hated Trashran and Garrison’s.

Everyone in Legion hated grinding WQ’s to grind their artifact along with senseless RNG. They also hated Suramar and withered Training with a passion.

Pleeeease.

2 Likes

I log on almost every day to enjoy progressing my character who lives in a vibrant fantasy world. What I do depends on if my friends are on. If they aren’t, I go and kill easy things for quests. If there is a warfront, I do the warfront. Sometimes, I do things that can make me some extra game gold. I have fun pushing my buttons and killing the things while looking at the beautiful scenery.

If my friends are on, I have fun doing mythic dungeons, island expeditions, or raids. BFA made some very nice dungeons with mostly interesting boss mechanics (though I think they overdid it on the trash mechanics and number of trash).

So, every day, I have fun. My fun must just be different from yours.

5 Likes

Mythic +, people already do much higher keys than are required to get gear. Raiding, people do mythic raiding even though you can get 385 without it, and heroic raiding even though you can get 370 without raiding at all.

1 Like

Spot on
I do have fun when playing by myself. I for one enjoy farming old content for a rare xmog piece to put on the AH, Running around old zones, leveling alts. There is so much content you can make for yourself. And even BFA content!!! Wpvp has been great all xpac. The raid has been fun (do wish we still had tier sets) Ive been having a great time with assault points. Fun is subjective and also dictated by what you do for yourself in an MMO.

But with friends on i have even more fun!

“mY FRieNdS LiSt iS eMpty” wah wah wah… well talk to people in game and make some more. Instead of crying on the forums or festering in your YouTube created tag along anger.

If you like the game cool. If you dont… leave. I am sure Asmongold will let you know when its safe to come back.

3 Likes

I’d have to agree mostly on a personal standpoint. The content is there, but I’ve never in my life played this many alts before the END of an expansion.

no the problem is we like the game but it sucks

the question was what bfa content is fun to you and you pretty much high lighted old content and running old zones and leveling alts

I can barely make new friends because no one talks anymore unless its in a wpvp zone and thats just people saying “kill these guys”

1 Like

i was replying to another persons post.

Also if you go back over my post

W pvp has always been in the game

raids have always been in the game