To all you orange pve arms warriors

Why do you like lucid dream as your main essence so much? I tried it myself in a few mythic+ dungeons and it just feels weird not having a dps essence in its place like flame or focusing iris? is lucid not meant for mythic+?

It can be used. Basically with test of.might you are trying to spend rage fast with lucid dreams for huge str buffs. I’ve tried it and simply can’t make it work so abandoned it. I may try it again if it’s absolutely mandatory for DPS in next patch.

I abandoned Arms before essences came out but a big problem with Arms was rage management imo. Lucid increasing your rage generation and has a chance to refund your rage costs. My guess is that if you use it properly it smooths out the spec so much that it’s worth more than other essences.

Lucid is good in raids not so much dungeons.

It is one of the better options though just not as good as bote or the big beam.

Maybe if you run TOM and cleave in like a super high (20 and above) key it might work

You’re almost always going to be better off with Iris or BotE, leaning more towards iris.