To all you hunters

Hunters are complete dogcrap right now. You just don’t seem them in any high rated game or tourny because there are several better options.

While having decent CC, their sustained damage is one of the worst and the burst is incredibly telegraphed and easy to avoid (not to mention the fact that you need like 4 globals to set it up). On top of that their defensives are terrible (turtle is a 3min cd while most DPS cooldowns are in 1-30 to 2min cds and Exhilaration is laughable, it’s like mages triune ward in a 2min cd)

Last but not least their pets are made out of tissue paper (even with the buff they’re still squishy AF) and their honor talents are ridiculous since we have to pick 2 of 99% of the time (RoS and Scatter) leaving them with only one choice every game.

10 Likes

It doesn’t have anything to do with power. I play Hunter because I enjoy the class. One reason they wrecked the SV spec was so they could convince Hunters to move elsewhere. They should have been to make another class that appealed to Hunters (Ranger), but in typical Ion fashion they used a stick instead of a carrot. Even after that change, Hunters are as popular as ever - in PvE.

The number 1 class played in the entire game is generally correct though - except in PvP (which is what these forums are about). There are only ~230 hunters above 1800 right now. That is closer to the bottom of representation than the top. Per-Capita, it’s lower than any other class in the game.

I actually gave up on PvP on my Hunter. I find most of the other classes easier to play in Arena than a Hunter.

I can only attribute the OP (from a Rogue - lol) to a troll, because it doesn’t make any sense otherwise.

I wouldn’t take what he says too seriously. He said in another thread that he’s 2200 and one shots people with tap aimed from camo.

BTW is this the same Laz that ninjaed Hand of Edward the Odd?

Nah hunters aren’t nearly as op as rouges are at 1900 mrr

Hunters
Arena: A tier
Bgs: S+ tier
Wpvp: A tier
Pve: who cares all specs line up

What is debate? Hunters are not S tier across the board?

1 Like

Interesting

8 Likes

I’m gonna need you guys to introduce me to your dealers.

8 Likes

Hunters are great now. End of story. Anyways that was a LOOOONG time ago

You’re a Rogue who can’t get 220 gear… You clearly don’t understand your character, you shouldn’t be talking about other classes.

They’re in the bottom 3 worse classes with Lock and DH.

1 Like

snifffffffffffs

1 Like

Well. The debate is you guys on one side, that think Hunters are “A or S Tier”, and the rest of reality and all demonstrable evidence on the other side that proves they aren’t.

An S tier DPS is a Fire Mage. Which can deal around 40-50k damage in 2 globals.

An A Tier DPS is a Ret Pally (Just taking their damage into account), which can deal 30-40k DPS in 2 globals.

A Hunter takes 3-5 globals to deal 20-30k damage and can be interrupted.

The only class that is, generally, in a worse spot at the moment is DH. Although Hunter is playable, the class is D-Tier, and it’s best spec barely manages to scrap by at a C, maybe B tier, and only floats that high of a rating because Sac Roar gives them a good matchup into RMX.

1 Like

lol. yea, hunters… A tier. Almost non-existent… but yea… A tier.

2 Likes

Keep spamming this. All it show is how cheese hunter is atm

1 Like

Keep spamming it dil,.

1 Like

Dude go back to GD if you want to find people who cares about random BGs lol.

what flavor of crayon is your favorite?

2 Likes

It was orchid green but they were all eaten

Do you have any hidden in your sock

Its number one played class because its easy af…

yes, and part of the reason its so easy is because you just double tap aim someone for 3/4 their hp bar, send pet out for free damage whenever, and just turtle if anything goes wrong.

1 Like

haha

funniest thing fake bloomsday has posted actually

5 Likes