To all you hunters

I’m happy for you. lol you are very very likely to actually dodge serious nerfs for this whole expansion, for the first time in history. That little 5% crap not long ago, doesn’t count btw. They may have finally ALMOST got you right. Every expansion it was multiple nerfs to one thing or another for you. I was a hunter for a long time in this game too. I remember very well. When I swapped rogue a few years ago and mained it instead, I was still missing all the good times. I dropped hunter because Garbagelinka listened to numbskulls on twitter, and made scatter/trap a pile of trash. It made hunters pretty useless in my favorite pvp situations. Now that they’re good again, and not overpowered in any way, I am happy for all hunters. If only I could get to item level 220 again while having a life lol I’d make one. A little jealous at the moment.

2 Likes

If im not mistaken pretty much every hunter is currently crying about a million different problems they’re experiencing so idk what you mean by “got you right” because the hunters definitely don’t agree.

19 Likes

that’s just what people do… make no mistake, hunter is one of the most powerful classes right now, in both pve and pvp. there’s a reason its the number 1 played class in the entire game.

2 Likes

2/10 you’re not even creative

5 Likes

And it should be. It’s the class to have the most fun on, regardless of what Blizzard does. Nobody really gives up on it. I love it.

Classic Lazarus post right here.

4 Likes

If I’m not mistake Facile’s jungle made top 8 in EU while exclusively qing jungle?

So it’s kinda viable in tourny play, I guess?

Then you couple that with the representation on ladder for 2900+

Higher than any DK’s spec
Higher than any Warlock’s spec
Higher than any DH’s spec

Higher than Resto druid (1 of 5 healers to choose from btw)
Higher than MW… they need some serious survivability buffs

Hunter kit seems hard to balance. Instant CC + decent durability, good mobility, MS, decent damage. Decent burst.

1 Like

Uhh we didn’t get a small 5% that was for PvE. We had 50% nerf to double tap with aimed shot and a total of 15% to aimedshot overall and 5% to arcane.

We got hit with pretty big nerfs, you just weren’t paying attention because they happened before the season even started due to complaint.

Hunters are like B/low A tier at best that are carried by objectively better classes that have better comps that don’t involve a hunter.

Rogues are on the same tier since your best comp is also outshined by other comps without rogue (WW/Fire for example).

15 Likes

There is no denying that we can have the ultimate time in RBG’s (the only good form of pvp right now). Both of our classes are great at them.

I agree, nerf rogue.

6 Likes

Are you saying this because of all of those Nerf DH posts in BFA?

1 Like

They are never going to substantially nerf mage. So might as well nerf rogue.

1 Like

That would be a bore. They already nerfed rogue anyways.

Tbh the game would prolly be a lot more balanced if the devs tried half as hard to shut down other classes than what they do with Hunters.

DB now DR’s with sheep, combustion now takes 3 GCDs to set up, Triune only shields the Mage for 30% of its health and CD nerfed to 2 minutes, they now rely on a complete liability as a class “feature” for half of their defensive utility, etc.

5 Likes

Ok what did any of that have to do with hunters?

Yet mages can still global someone with 28% vers in a kidney during combustion.

Are we not counting their “serious” nerf they got in the opening weeks?

Hunters of all specs are under represented in rated pvp.

1 Like

Figure it out ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Iirc they got an incredibly good bracket

The only really positive MU is RMP

and I think there’s a bit of lack of diversity of really good EU teams now (players are more concentrated on super insane teams) just because of the Swapxy/Loony/Raiku ban it forced those teams to take talent from other rosters etc

Idk if they actually consistently get that performance but I could be wrong

It’s sorta the same kinda thing if they fight a much worse team or just happen to have like a really favorable MU you can do well but idk their team has been super top tier at jungle for a really long time and when they actually had to fight a meta comp it was absurdly one sided (compared to the 2-3 vs an ele aff lock where 2 of their wins were the hpal not really using CDs)

Besides the crippling nerfs Hunters got early in the expac, probably. Considering they’re one of the worst dps classes in PvP, you shouldn’t be surprised.

3 Likes