To all the quit posts

Did blizz start putting out sub numbers again? I must have missed that somewhere.

1 Like

They only way a person can verify any numbers is by reviewing their reports and checking the MAUs. If the MAUs are softening then it should give at least some idea of what’s going on. They’re publicly traded, so I think finding that information shouldn’t be too difficult. I’m too lazy-- busy— to do that myself.

No there are clearly other reasons for it. Maybe fresh paint chips and living under power lines might be reasons to your life choices, but we not here to judge that.

Consider this also
The Antlantic Wolffish produces natural antifreeze so their blood doesn’t slow in their cold environments

The Australian price change had to be done because they were originally paying $15 AUD for a $11 USD sub, I don’t understand why people got bent out of shape for that

lmfao just another sucker job, hence they’re bleeding subs and money, not stupid enough to fall for it. It has all over it “” COME IN SPINNER “”

More like blizzard doesn’t control the exchange rates, they have to obey price changes

What a load of crap if that was the case they would have done it YEARS AGO. They’re bleeding subs and losing money just another excuse to up the sub to make up for it. You think people were born yesterday or crawled out from under a rock? really says alot for you.

Should I be imagining all your posts with an Aussie accent? Because if so, that does make a difference to me.

Obviously not true on any given day here.

Hmmm… I agree that I also really enjoy this expac and my friends are also not quitting.

However, you DID post a thread that was the equivalent of “This expac rocks! Don’t agree? Fight me!”

Did I say it would? did I imply that? damn.

lol not but it would be cool.

(X) doubt

This expac is just more of the same old same old repackaged, and two extra grinds added on in the beginning. Nothing special.

You may like it, others will not.

Stop making useless posts about quitting or about poopin on those quitting and get back to playing or not.

even if we are a minority, does that makes our opinion less important? or not valid? smells like a rl racist.

Lets say the game sold 4 million copies. And let’s be generous and say 10% of them no longer are subscribed (the number is likely much higher than this). That’s still nowhere close to being the most subscribers ever.

The real subscriber count is probably around 2 million and that’s thanks to Classic. Without Classic, the subscriber count is probably 1.5 million.

Shadowlands is a failure and a joke. My friends list which is pretty much full has dwindled down to the same 5-6 people after a consistent 20+ a month ago.

OP is an idiot.

Worldwide? Doubtful. You’re probably looking at much higher. Even GW2 and Old Republic numbers are higher than that. They both have between 350k and 500k online per day, with between 8 and 13 million accounts worldwide. I’ll wager about 1/4 of those are subs. Which means you’re looking at 2-3 million subs for those games, possibly. Probably closer to 2 million. I’m going to put my speculation at roughly 4 million worldwide for WoW.

Everyone on the net people are praising SL.

Reddit, article after article, the big youtubers.

The only place where there’s a continuous cesspool of negativity is here in this GD.

New players are constantly warned about coming here and now I see why.

Vocal minority echo chamber.

Well every I know IRL hates it, so um yeah. Also how about that metacritic?

Oh how about those review scores that put it on par with BfA?

Right, only you and the OP are claiming any form of majority and yet calling this an echo chamber (despite us having this very discussion).

Oh in Naxx last night we were talking about after killing KT. Someone said “well maybe we should go play Shadowlands”. It was hilarious (I mean seriously we were all laughing).