To all the people being negative about sod

ya AEO solo farming when leveling was made pointless by journeys and incursions

3 Likes

Only alliance think this way. And Alliance players barely count as people, nobody takes you guys seriously.

Horde players are happy.

yeah dude for sure, that’s why there’s an increasing number of posts about BG que times and dead capital cities

1 Like

High solo queue times, roughly 1-2 minute queue time for grouping with 2+ players. Might as well be instant queues for all horde players when you think about it like that. We all group queue anyway, so nobody has queues.

I dunno man I saw a post on here just the other day about dudes waiting in groups queing for like 39 mins and giving up

1 Like

Solo queues. He said solo queues. The group is 1-2 mins tops.

man you about to make me dig through old posts just to prove you wrong smh

maybe it was likely outside of peak hours, but hold on babygirl I got you

1 Like

Of course horde players are happy you guys are overwhelmingly over tuned! This gameplay isn’t fun for anyone but the losers that play the most busted class/race in the game.

here we go bud

2 Likes

I grinded to rank 7, even evidence you find holds no ground because it doesn’t change my personal experience playing it.

oh man I didn’t know we were playing Season of Balthalor’s Personal Experience

2 Likes

Well you play Alliance so you only have anecdotal evidence one way or another. If you present me someone else’s anecdotal evidence, I still have my own that lets me know the information presented is a lie.

sure thing bud, I wish you nothing but short que times and happy BGs :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

He has the IQ of a potato. Cant think of anyone elses perspective other than his own. Did the rank 7 grind week 1 so BG queues are fine. Literal forum posts about horde BG queues going up but he hasnt experienced it so its fine. Shamans OP in bgs? Nah he hasnt vsed them so its all good.

1 Like

dude right like most people got that done week 1 or 2 on their mains, that’s not even remotely indicative of the current state lmao

WELL I GOT R7 LIKE A MONTH AGO SO

1 Like

Says the unkillable class, with instant heals, instant damage, and every utility in existence.

1 Like

yeah but they don’t have BUBBLE???

paladins OP, buff shamans

2 Likes

This is the 2nd attempt at vanilla horde players have ruined now, so I guess you are consistent

1 Like

“people would just do instances” is a much brighter future than incursions, and facilitates more groups that actually communicate and play the game rather than running in circles

You can level fast in the world as well. Questing in the open world i feel is so much more fun. I’m sorry but incursions are terrible to me. I’m glad you like them but everyone’s alt’s are mainly using incursions and that’s a problem because the world is empty. It needs to be removed from the game so the world feels alive again. If you add great rewards to quests people will do those quest. The gear locked behind incursions forces everyone to go and do that.