To all the people being negative about sod

yeah we get it incursions arent fun at all, I have some solutions tho>> give some silvers after turning 3 pvp marks, give more silvers from monster drops in dongeons. theses are solutions for at least repairing and buying the minimum crap, but generaly instead of coming up with some solutions in theses gaming forum we get that, we get YOU Tsimbouki :frowning:

Boost gold from quests, mobs from dungeons… something. This may not be popular but maybe even have a vendor thay sells consumables to prevent price gouging but alchemy and cooks just have the benefit of making theirs for free with mats they farm. Other alternative is just people not requiring consumes for raids. The raids are already gonna be easier because of our new toys. Forcing consumes and world buffs feels to tryhard for a seasonal server which isnt season of hard mode aka mastery

Incursions seem to have been designed to rush people to the Raid. So Sad…

2 Likes

They need to do something about it, becose cata is … and sod is the only solution.(for at least 10 of us!)
Also having one, 20 man raid per week realy killed sod, and if they give too much silvers from the bgs then it will bring massive horde of noobs wich pvper dont want right now, everything is tight but having 0, nothing from bgs is kinda unacceptable

1 Like

You invited, rather goaded the negative people into this thread with the title and OP, what exactly did you expect to happen?
We came up with solutions 2 weeks ago when we thought the devs were just gone for the weekend. No word from them. Shamans running rampant, the promise of more PVP to PVE transfers that never happened, servers getting locked and unlocked and locked again, DMF becoming a serious problem for pvp servers, Warriors can’t get one of their runes, and we still can’t get a single word from these guys. These are legitimate complaints about real issues concerning the health of the game and how we expect to be treated as subscribers.

2 Likes

parsing in pve and pvping isnt the same tho but i understand your point :stuck_out_tongue: its just that we need better queues on the good side :stuck_out_tongue:

OP is a troll and you fell for it.

More accurately people are trolls and cant help but take conversations the wrong way.

Curb your expectations regarding these devs actually implementing something new to the game. They announced dual spec would happen back in november when they announced SoD, and it took until April for them to copy paste it over from Wrath.
Expecting something like horde v horde battlegrounds or some other, more creative solutions to queues just isn’t realistic.

2 Likes

You mean raid loggers taking a break after burning out for playing hardcore for 2 and half phase that desperately needed a break? Yeah, that sure is a fallout lmao.

1 Like

Until the day Divine Storm does Holy damage instead of Physical Damage…I can never enjoy the game. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

(/s)

You know that’ll make it crit for 50% instead of 100% cause spells do 50% crit damage right?

And all that damage will ignore Armor.

But besides that. I dislike that Paladin is melee but makes no real use of it’s Holy background beyond a few abilities; all attacks should be Holy damage.

Or…with them giving ‘multi school’ damage types (ie Spellfire)…

Radiant Damage
50% Holy and 50% Physical; the school with the least resistance is used (so you don’t get the Immunity issues).

So roll a priest. Seriously, ya’ll hate your own class but rolled it anyway.

I don’t dislike that it’s melee (as your quoted section suggestions).

I hate that Blizzard was lazy and said ‘melee do physical’ for a class that should utilize spell damage for melee.

Changing Crusader Strike to be Holy Damage (but uses the Physical Attack parameters for things like Crit damage multiplier) was a good start; finish it by making the same change to Divine Storm.

Wait…

Paladins man lmao.

Yeah if “bigger number” is what constitutes enjoyment for you, then sure, this team is doing great.

For those of us that get enjoyment from gameplay it’s lacking.

1 Like

Yes…you keep leaving out context.

Here’s the full quote.

I’ll further bold the part you seem intent on leaving out: but makes no real use of it’s Holy background beyond a few abilities; all attacks should be Holy damage.

3 Likes

Thats…what makes it a paladin. Melee + Holy. Priests are no melee, just Holy.

Roll a Priest.

You’re talking to a shaman player in addition.

He’s playing one of the classes that got the most love and cohesion in their runes. Every spec can socket runes that fit well together, meaningfully change the play style for the better, and (most importantly) make them viable in the role.

He logs in to PvP and is sturdy and bursts. Can play ele and bring priest levels of utility while doing more damage or enhance and just do bonkers dps. Some classes just have an infinitely better go than others in this phase - I thought for sure it wouldn’t be this bad but it is.

These are also issues that they set themselves up for… a lot of the runes seemed incredible at 25 and now are just not scaling well or received knee jerk nerfs before things could normalize.

3 Likes