To all the new friends i made in stormwind!

Wanted to give a shoutout to all the friendly people that make me feel welcomed despite me being on the wrong side! To all the honorable alliance that did 1v1 me…i salute you!

Sincerely,
             A Lonely Blademaster
3 Likes

I appreciate that you never kill me even though I attack you as hard as a puny banker can!

2 Likes

hi friend! you should come alliance since you like our city so much <3

2 Likes

No honor killing you young one. Would love to challenge you to honorable combat once you get stronger!

2 Likes

Ahh, i always enjoy throwing you out of the building.
And you’re right, you’re on the wrong side, come and join us!

2 Likes

Funny enough I was alliance in the past, guild angered me so went horde to have my revenge hehe. Yeah I constantly have to be on my toes when i see you Nytina

4 Likes

It’s funny seeing you there when I’m attacking the city

3 Likes

yeah the allys around me start asking if im with you guys are not, always tell them im just a solo player looking for 1v1s lol

1 Like

Aye even i haven’y 1v1ed you yet
hehe

2 Likes

Always super nice lol

2 Likes

you can be one of my apprentices! Always happy to teach!

2 Likes

You have killed me once or twice. I think I got in the way once on my low level alt and got killed.
I have made like 3 or 4 demon hunters and I end up deleting them. I just can not get into their play style so I salute those who can. If you are looking for more of the 1vs1 in SW, is there a safe place to do that? More of a general question where the guards are not apt to charge in.

2 Likes

yes in the park area outside the Mage quarter district area, but unfortunately no one goes there so thats the main reason i sit at “the perch”. I apologize for killing you, i try not to kill lowbies unless they are actively trying to kill me or the 120s run into trade district hoping ill pray on the lowbies so they can escape lol

1 Like

If it’s red it’s dead, burn it all to the ground.

1 Like

not the code we blademasters follow! Honor your blades! Honor your opponent’s death, for it is through them you gain strength my friend. No honor slaughtering lowbies

4 Likes