To all Sylvanas Loyalists!

Not that I’m against this, but can you state your exact source?

You will be disappointed.

Please switch to Alliance.

gladly!! :slightly_smiling_face:
“She’s an interesting character and she’s a character beloved not just by our playerbase but by our developerbase as well,” Afrasiabi said. "Like I said, I’ve been personally working on her since 2006, making stories for her; I definitely have a connection with her in a lot of different ways, and her just ending up as a raid boss feels like a bit of a letdown to me.

Not letting me link for some reason but here’s the quote just post it on google and you will find the link in mmo chamion.

probably i think that too

If sylvanas looked like ashmane she was be 90% less popular. Sad reality

Why is OP free and not in chains ??

GUARDS!!!

1 Like

I am perpetually amazed that people look at a failure like Sylvanas and decide ‘that’s what I want to follow’. She’s botched virtually every aspect of leadership.

Honestly, what even is her plan? If it’s anything even remotely positive, it should have been trivial to unite the Horde and Alliance in pushing it. A threat that concerns the entirety of the afterlife is a threat that every last living thing needs to address.

Even if she didn’t trust the Alliance to help out (because Anduin is well-known for being a hothead as well as his lack of nuance and understanding regarding complicated threats toward innocent lives), why didn’t she let anyone on the Horde side of things know what’s happening? Her obsession with secrecy on this particular subject is incredibly stupid for several reasons.

• The Horde will find out. They have Shamans and regularly commune with their ancestral spirits. You really think that the Troll Loas or Tauren spiritwalkers wouldn’t notice that several honorable dead didn’t make it to the proper afterlifes? Or that the very spiritually-attuned Horde would be okay with this? Did Sylvanas, in her infinite wisdom, also forget that the Horde can regularly speak with BWONSAMDI?

• The Horde as a whole gains nothing from keeping this secret. Their deaths fuel the fire all the same. Killing the Alliance just worsens the problem. Horde deaths do the exact same. Fixing the problem is preferable to everyone on the face of Azeroth, even the Forsaken.

The only reason she would have kept this a secret from every last person on the planet is she’s planning a takeover and is looking to hold all life hostage to her whims. Which ought to be a non-starter for literally every person on the planet that’s not Sylvanas. Which means, pro-tip, she’s not doing this for anything approaching a charitable or even good reason. She’s a scared child terrified of her own end and desperate to put as many bodies, warm or not, between her and death instead of facing up and realizing her time’s long over.

Again, why people decide following a complete coward is something to rally around is mystifying to me.

1 Like
  • commits worse crimes than hitler

• also is morally grey

Okay lol no thanks

Being female doesn’t make your crimes any less bad, you should know that in 2020

With your logic, Arthas attacking the high elves and killing and raising Sylvanas was also morally grey. Get some sense into your head

Either you’re a troll or a very awful human being

1 Like

The problem with Sylvanas haters is they don’t have problem with her actions they have a problem with her.

let me give you an example

many haters like you out there wish she wont be redeemed for her sins they fully want revenge because of a stupid tree and few lowly night elves.

if you wish up on a character not to be redeemed it means you don’t have a problem with the action you have a problem with the person you don’t want them to survive or be saved.

we learned in the game that never to hold grudges against anyone never let hate consume you but in those forums you see the opposite from those self righteous people simply hate and they preach love they wishing eternal hell about one person who it wasn’t her fault that she turned into a banshee.

Have you stopped a second and thought to yourself maybe those people siding with sylvanas wishing that she get redeemed? wishing that whatever she did is actually for greater good? maybe we are attached to the character wishing that she is doing all of this because she will achieve greater good at the end?

Also maybe some just don’t care about the alliance that died and like a ruthless leader.

I personally love her because i know deep down she is a great person but consumed by hate and vengeance and i want her to prove to everyone that she is doing this because of greater good if not i wish to see her redeemed or break free from what’s making her what she is some how because i love her character. she is ruthless and smart and brave too but not a coward. Anyone will be afraid of eternal torture if you are certain you will go there if you die.

i felt bad when she burned the tree. i personally love night elves i also love sylvanas and her character she lead the horde and i was proud of her to be our warchief unlike that stupid garosh. Wehetehr we like to see her redeemed or doing this for greater good why you want everyone to think the way you think?

2 Likes

What’s morally grey in genocide ??

Still on the right side of history, still wearing n’zoths eye.

Patiently waiting to be proven right.

No. I have a problem with her because she has become the very person she hated the most.

She knowingly sent souls to the Maw. To eternal torment. She knowingly damned the innocent.

That’s not redeemable.

Don’t hold grudges? Don’t hold grudges? Are you serious? Sylvanas is the queen of grudges. She’s literally a raised corpse due to a grudge.

Also, how rich of you to ask for understanding and peace as a Sylvanas loyalist, hoping she survives and is justified, when Saurfang and Council loyalists apparently aren’t worthy of such consideration. Especially given one has been Horde a whole lot longer than a certain walking corpse with a bow.

Her entire plan revolves around the extermination of all life and the domination of their afterlives. Full stop. This is not something you redeem, this is something you dismantle with the most extreme of prejudice.

2 Likes

Really? think about this comment for one moment. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

you are a troll I’m sure of it because you are literally commenting from level 10 troll, oldest trick in the book.

you keep deflecting my arguments and calling me an awful human being because i don’t fit through the filter of your morality. i’m pretty sure you are just using the tree and innocents as an excuse because you hate her character.

someone doesn’t know what morally grey means. Her story isn’t finished yet i am sure she ether will be doing some greater good. i told you Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs by USA were morally grey.

You just want to put other people down so you feel morally superior. I am nihilistic by the way, so your “superior morality” tactics means nothing to me and arguing with you is poor use of my time. Bye

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

/10 chars.

clearly this didnt age very well…

Well you are clearly biased and so am I and i am not ashamed to admit it. i simply love her you literally cannot make me hate her. i mean she burned innocent people in the tree but i still love her. trying to make me hate her it’s like you are trying to use Disney bucks at Caesars Palace.

The writers made sylvanas do those things we loyalist had the free choice not to do it and yet we chose to side with her and do them. what is your point?

I am nihilistic and what i don’t understand is why someone else’s choice of liking a fictional character in a video game bothers you to a degree to write an essay about trying to change their mind? lol

You can RP whatever you like, but it’s unconscionable to try and argue what Sylvanas did was by any definition good. It would make ‘good’ as a barometer completely worthless if she could just walk back such an awful incident. She has no excuses to argue, because she knew literally everything that would happen as a result of her actions.

You can be a loyalist all you like, praise the Dark Lady or whatever, but if you do, don’t pretend you’re a hero of Azeroth or any way associated with the good team. Own your villainy.

1 Like

Sylvanas knowingly burned thousands if not millions of civilians of a specific race alive to send them to hell where they are going to be tortured forever and eventually annihilated after they already surrendered.

So yup, worse than hitler.

Well, if you think that hitlers / sylvanas actions were morally grey, there isn’t much to argue. I stand by the fact that you’re either a troll or an awful human being

Life is meaningless there is no such thing as good and evil i literally can argue with you whether she did good or bad.

Good and evil are very subjective from person to person.

Don’t take your own moral code and force it on others that’s your problem. what you consider immoral someone else might consider moral.

for example in middle east homosexuality is not moral and the punish them by death.

would you like your morality to be judged by them? they will hang me in their country for being an atheist.

morality good and evil is subjective we humans made it up.

why is it good to kill the soldiers but bad to kill the civilians? who gets to decide who dies? who are you? the moral god?

nothing matters.

life is meaningless and i love a fictional character in a video game i am clearly biased and i will take her side because i am role playing in the game and you here sir want to ruin the experience for me with your moral filter and why i should think the same as you.

The universe is so big nothing matters whether i side with sylvanas or suarfang

Also your self righteous friend Murroz is comparing the burning of Teldrassil to the holocaust no actually he’s saying it’s worst than the holocaust. I am a nihilistic but i know for a fact that pixels on a video game pretending to be burning isn’t worst than the holocaust but you are the moral expert. i wont reply to a troll like him.

2 Likes