To all Returning Players complaining about queue

C’mon guy. Don’t put this look on the gamer name yet again. We’ve suffered enough.

Not sure I agree with that as I am also day 1 Grob, MANY joined later. Its just people are creatures of habit and fear change. To many, this isnt a game to them, its a part of their identity.

Instead of making a more viable home, they would rather tell others they dont belong.

Because we had a Blizzard with competent leadership/decision makers (I’m specifically talking about higher ups and not developers/testers/etc.) who actually played and understood their games and customers. Blizzard created these queues by forcing everyone onto mega servers when they continually let these other servers die over and over and over again without doing anything about it except rake in cash on transfer fees.

1 Like

Yes but even before the servers were launched we all knew which one was going to be the most populated. You chose that server. It was common information. So that dynamic stays forever.

No. Do you not remember launch? They released name reservations with a laughably small number of servers showing that they (Blizzard leadership/decision makers) barely did any proper research ahead of time. They then added too few servers for name reservations a second time and then were forced to add even more servers post launch. They then did a very poor job of maintaining all of these server populations, allowing people to transfer off when they shouldn’t have, allowing factions to become completely imbalanced, etc. You know what they did do though? They raked in cash on $25 transfer fees.

Also, Herod was supposed to be the non-streamer “mega server”. Look how that turned out. Herod’s dead and got consolidated.

Alright fine. Now that I think about it, I think you’re right. In that case, they should just cut off character creation for the realm.

1 Like

They did that for a few servers now. Faerlina and Benediction for sure are “locked” now and you can’t create new characters there or anything.

Wow, well. In the end, it’s $$$$. Blizzard won’t fix this because they don’t want to encourage mega servers. One of the main reasons they wouldn’t want to encourage a mega server is because they make so much money off of transfers. So if they fix this, then they would not get all that juicy transfer money later when everyone’s in their ghost towns.

It sucks but it’s definitely Blizzards proactive decision making that has created the issue. Purely to milk the players.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.