To all Returning Players complaining about queue

Great, you have an opinion on the topic… we all do, we just don’t all make a forum rant about it.

Yes, yes we do. I don’t mind if you choose to stay on a mega-server, but don’t need all the crying about it.

Only reason you are upset is you take offense to this. You already identified yourself as one of the new players simply by referring to the guilds in my post as “they”.

Bottom line is this. Servers won’t be getting bigger. They are at max of what they will be. Blizzard has made that clear.

Established players are not going anywhere. We will wait out queues.

So you have two options, sit here and cry about queue times, or transfer. Either way it doesn’t affect me.

I’m not going anywhere so get used to the queues I guess. Blizz isn’t getting another transfer fee out of me again.

You literally made this thread crying about queue times :joy:

Reading not your strong suit is it?

Hilarious that so many people seem to think the only way to play WoW in 2022 is on a realm that has many times the population of the original 2004-2008 full realms. How ever did we survive playing WoW back in those days on all those full but somehow “dead servers” by today’s standards? :rofl: Enjoy the queues that you created.

Honestly,that would actually do it.

The whole reason they claimed they couldn’t handle the bot situation is because they didn’t know how to solve the issue. They ban the bots, they just come back. But locking character creation, locking transfers and doing a bot ban wave might actually work.

If it doesn’t actually take care of queues entirely, it should at least reduce the queues significantly.

No one is getting hard stuck anywhere in wrath. Wrath was the easiest state WoW was in for a very very long time. Wrath babies lost their minds when blizzard tried to wean them off easy content with cata heroics (which aren’t even as hard as day 1 TBC heroics were).

Maybe, or it could be that your writing skills suck because this entire thread is just you venting about the queue times and taking your frustrations out. :joy:

Either way, this thread is going nowhere. :v:

Call me crazy but any player that’s paying for a service should be able to complain when the service is bad. And forcing a player to leave their realm and community is for sure bad service.

1 Like

I think they had more interesting mechanics though, in general. I actually really liked early Cata.

1 Like

One of my favorite expansions. I hated that they removed content, even old outdated raids, but overall it was a good expansion.

“Break yourselves upon my body” is something I will never forget, because going heroic for the first time there, that was rough.

2 Likes

Or there could be an unspoken part to the bolded sentence:
There’s no technology solution to this for which we are going to pony up the cabbage to fix.
So that is all we are going to get.

Your not paying for the community, your paying for access to play.
Only way to say you pay for playing on specific realm is if they sold grob/Bebe/lene passes that you bought to specifically play on that server.

Well yeah… that’s sort of what I’m thinking. I mean, if it’s a complex enough problem to solve that it won’t be solved within the next 2 months or so (which is quite possible), then is it even worth attempting?

Especially if it’s going to be costly, and there’s no real guarantee that solving it will be useful by the time they do.

What an arrogant post lol…

1 Like

So did your guild discuss how youre going to handle organizing a raid when there are 15,000 people in a 7 hour queue waiting to get in on Grobb on raid night?

Or is this more about stubbornness rather than being logical?

oh this is great blizz the community is dividing!

good thing your guild can transfer together, assuming they’re all alive and have autonomy!

no one cares that you “were here first”. blood and soil arguments are cringe.

No actually you all conglomerated on the same server because that’s where the population is. You’re not entitled to that population. Just drawing an arbitrary line behind you saying no one else is entitled to population but you is just silliness.

You went or rolled on the server with the highest population intentionally, and these are the ramifications of that. You made your bed, now lay in it.