To all potential transfers

We do not want you. Stay away.

8 Likes

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

Good thing horde now outnumber the alliance, with all these transfers, right?

Ooh, is this where we use low level alts to be cool and edgy?

geofram you havn’y been here long have you? for the first time things are even here and finally not 10 ally vs 3 horde and its been nice

Even the most basic of searches would have shown you he’s been here a long time.

I don’t mind transfers, but everyone begging for money is getting to be stupid.

why would I bather to look him up I have 0 reason to do so, I’m just saying this server has been mostly ally for ages now, and its nice watching you cocky pricks get your comeuppance

We got something for ya. Don’t worry…

I hate being on high pop server, everything is farmed out and there is little to do waiting for AV to pop ( 2+ hours), so what’s the point? Going to the “wilderness” is more like getting on a crowded urban bus at the best of times and walking through cobwebs at the worst.

Is there any free transfers to somewhere else? Is there anywhere else that isn’t jammed packed with people?

3 Likes

oh threats from strickly buisness, thats the most amount of personallity i’ve seen from any of your members.

I was meaning the Alliance as a whole, I mean do ya want to make it against SB directly?

What I meant by my post is that on nost other servers, like Herod where I have an Orc Shammy, Alliance players will not make any organized response to Horde aggression. Here, Alliance players will usually help if they see someone getting ganked, and there have been organized raids on Org.

Point is, Allies will fight back here. We are not free kills like we are elsewhere.