To All Of The Tanks

i dont get it. youre acting like tanks wont be mandatory anymore after this nerf.

Oh I will be. With the valor cap there’s literally no reason for me to play the game except with my close friends.

Enjoy dealing with C-tier tanks until 10.1.

Almost every class will be able to do that in a couple weeks anyway.

But the issue is they can do it NOW. If they can do it now, they will be able to do much more with more ilvl. Them being overtuned is a fact and the nerf will barely do anything to hurt them at all.

Oh my god, I didn’t realize tanks were the biggest softies of the World of Warcraft community…

Honestly I don’t really see these changes making all that much of a difference.

This isn’t players’ fault. The fact is that at this point we shouldn’t be seeing big or across the board nerfs or buffs. That should have been taken care of in the beta.

I agree but things shouldn’t be left busted until the problem gets too big to handle. Nerfing it before the season starts is infinitely better than doing it mid-season even if it’s still not great.

… Their point was that they practically didn’t have to heal tanks…

1 Like

Yes because end game content hasn’t even been released yet. Duh.

Ive decided i will be unsubbing on 13th and will just mess around till my sub runs out with these changes.

Tanking was finally fun again but now think will be rough going.

Too bad they gave beta to streamers to hand out to their top $subscribers$ instead of people that actually PLAY the game.

I honestly wish blizz would stop using beta as an advertising tool and actually LISTEN to the feedback they are given during beta, or don’t do a beta at all and just hire back the 10’s of thousands of customer support and quality control people they’ve laid off in the name of bobby’s yacht fund.

They are nerfing SP healing big time, should I boycott too?

I’m a tank too and I’m ok with the nerfs.

Why would I boycott tanking? It’s what I do, This nerf is honestly? as a warrior and a demon hunter irrelevant, It’s nothing realistically, It’s perfectly fine and honestly was expected to happen.

People are acting like this change will be huge for tanks, Tanks thesedays and for the last few expansions have been primarily PVE things and this isn’t a big deal.

Tanks are supposed to be tough, yes.
They are NOT supposed to be indestructible.

This is being done because tanks are pulling whole rooms while dps and healers struggle to even move forward. Tanks no longer care to hold agro since they know they won’t die .

This nerf is very close to meaningless. I will tank just fine.

As a tank, I welcome the changes. Please more nerfs to get rid of the wanna be’s :smiley: