Title Not Staying On Character

I do not know it anyone else is having this issue. I recently achieved the Isle Racer title on this character and every time I log off, it gets deselected and not showing next to my name. I would have to go back to the “Titles” tab and reselect it to show.

Is it only this title or the same for other titles?

17 Likes

Also having this issue with the same title

2 Likes

Was just gonna post on this too. Selecting title will clear it if you log out or something. It won’t stay. Add another to the list of countless bug I ran into today lol

1 Like

I’ve been using the “of Silvermoon” title on this character and I’m getting it too. I keep having to go to the titles tab and reselect it. Very annoying.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Have to reselect titles upon login.

1 Like

This only occurs in Dragonflight zones. I have done some additional troubleshooting which can be found in my report here.

2 Likes

same happening to me.

this happened in Beta also and was reported.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this too on the Dragon Isles only as well, it’s not the most significant issue on the planet, but I hope it’s fixed soon.

Same issue here.

Same issue here no matter what title I use. I have to keep applying my agent of the black prince title every time I log in.

1 Like

Can confirm I too am having this issue.

Whenever I log out, my title just goes away and I have to re-select it.

2 Likes

I noticed yesterday, it will randomly fall off without me even logging out

2 Likes

Having the same problem. Any title I select does not save.

=(

I just noticed, my evoker has no issues with titles staying on but my hunter does.

Hey, Blizz, this bugs still lingers…

Any ETA?

Seems like a trivial thing, but I do like to show my title(s) I worked for

1 Like

Having same issue

same thing for me

Also experiencing this issue. I’ve noticed it for a week now.

I’m having this issue as well.

Hand of A’dal title keeps dropping off