<Titan Werks> is recruiting

Hello everyone, I am Aangelhawk. I’ve been on Emerald Dream for a decade or better and its hands down my favorite server. I’ve played for most every guild on server, and several that have left. Lately it just seems like Emerald Dream has succumbed to the same afflictions as other larger servers and I have decided to fight against the anonymity, toxic pugging culture and raid logging. Therefore I am forming a legacy here that will embody what it truly means to be a Warcraft Guild.

is the brain child of myself and many conversations with other, more respected members of the Emerald Dream server. Our goal here is far from simple, but the scope is grand. We seek to return a semblance of the Emerald Dream of old by forming a guild like was common in those days.

will be a guild for anyone and all content. We will have both casual and progression raid groups with option to move in and out of each as it suits you. The progression group will have progression requirements that have to be met in order to join, of course, but both groups will be open to all members. There will be a similar approach to our RBG teams. As for Mythic+, with it being such a large part of the game, that no one really wants to pug, our hope is to have a membership that plays together and shares their experiences, strategy, and success. We will help every one of our members experience the content they wish, the only factor being your individual effort to reach certain difficulties. We provide repairs, consumables, and comms. Moving forward in the future we will provide gems and enchants and craftsmen.

The overall goal is to be a successful, populated guild that every member enjoys logging in to be a part of. Within that there are also goals to help the guild reach that status:

The Progression raid team will be building to a CE capable group.

The casual raid team will help bring new players into content and see that everyone can enjoy the struggle and glory of AOTC+ raiding.

The top RBG team will be pushing the limits of strategy and teamwork to pursue titles and glory while helping guide our less experienced players onto the battlefield.

Mythic plus is an assumed duty of most raiders, but I know there are people who wholly enjoy pushing keys as their end game and the guild supports you as well. All guild groups will be prioritized, but for those who carry reward will be given.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. All positions for this guild are open and waiting on players of all calibers to step in and enjoy themselves. I’m looking for officers, crafters, raiders, everyone. Even you Wpvpers.

Guild Discord:

Btag:

Aangelhawk#1698

Discord:

aangelhawk

2 Likes

This sounds really good. I’d love to see ED make a come back. I miss those glory days. Any interest in RP or PvP?

we will have rbg teams, my co founder is a gladiator and looking to help people through pvp much the same way i will be helping people with pve.

as for RP im not great at facilitating that aspect of the game, but those who are interested and take it upon themselves will find they have the authority and means to do so with full guild support.

1 Like

Throwing out a bump. Raid lead is currently 3/9 heroic and looking to fill roles for casual and progression groups. Come join us today

I could really use some ranged and healers but still taking all who are interested. ill raid with 20 death knights, try me.

7/9 normal. had to fill with pugs but we have picked up some excellent recruits. we will be building fast from here

Come on folks, i know there are a large number of new and returning players to ED, as well as former ED residents who wish to see the server as it once was. We can get the ball rolling on that with your help

We are going into raid at 8pm central tonight. Anyone who reads this is invited to join us

going after fyrakk tonight, wish us luck. or come join us

Fyrakk down on normal and Gnarlroot in heroic. Were are ending our first official raid week at 9/9n and 1/9h. We are building a dynasty here, come join us.

Are ya winning, son?

there is no victory, only constant improvement

Good luck on everyones vaults tomorrow. Dont have a full vault? come join us and broaden your loot pool

Love to see this…I recently came back and would love to restore ED to even a sliver of what it once was.

I definitely fall in the casual camp nowadays (two young kids) but would still like to contribute if youll have me.

Be in touch.

1 Like

Its great to see people joining us. Improving peoples game experience and playing together is really what this whole endeavor is all about

Hey there…

I’m currently on the fence about returning to wow. I played through Dragonflight and pretty much lost interest after just leveling a bunch of characters.

Your guild sounds exactly like what I’m looking for if I were to come back. My best memories of wow are all guild-related and I’ve been on my own since WoD.

3 Likes

we would love to have you. i was out for an extended duration over the holidays and i hope i havent missed you. feel free to contact us any time

Were 5/9 Heroic now, tried working with a couple guilds and made some good acquaintances but we need to hit the 20 man mark and get into mythic. Lets get together and make it happen

Replying to bump post. If you’re on the fence, hop in discord and chat with some of our core members to see if we are your vibe!

Hey there! I was wondering what times you guys are usually active for raiding and other activities? Really love your post! Tried to join disc but the link expired!