Tired of raider.io and needing 2 years experience for a dungeon? Wispy Fingers can help

Are you tired of needing 2 years experience to get into a Mythic Dungeon? a high raider io score, but you can’t get into groups to get that high score? Miserable tanks and healers leaving a Mythic dungeon after a single wipe, even though it’s not even their Keystone, and you still get loot at the end and the chest at the end of the week? ahead of the curve achievement but no one will take you in to get that achievement? can help.

Wispy Finger is a small (but growing) guild that is built to give new/returning/solo players a home to grow. We don’t care what spec you play or role you want to do, we will find a spot for you. We can give you a place where you can learn dungeon mechanics in a judgment free zone where it’s okay to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them.

All we ask from you is to put as much effort into yourself as we put in you by trying to gear yourself, learn mechanics, accept advice, farm reputation, etc. Don’t expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter. We ask for your patience and loyalty as it is not uncommon for people to take advantage, get geared up, and then move onto a raiding guild.

Our goals are to build a strong guild of 15-20 active players that can enjoy all aspects of the game together, progress through raiding content with friends, rated battlegrounds, arenas, and Mythic +

If this sounds like something that would interest you, we would be happy to have you and do our best to provide you a guild where you can make friends and find a home that you look forward to logging into every day. You can leave a message here, contact me in game(Rexxielol#1524).

1 Like

New members joined so far, always recruiting, need more people so theres always people online :smiley:

We started with 5 and are now up to 31 members! Still looking for more new potential friends!

I joined the Wispy Finger early on and it’s been a blast playing with folks! I’ve played WOW a couple times over the years and always eventually gave up but having people to dungeon and raid with has made the game way more fun

Looking to move off Lightbringer’s server, I have been playing for countless years but have plenty of room for growth and improvement. You guys have availability still?

Absolutely, you’re more than welcome to join us. Feel free to contact me ingame if you need more info. (Rexxielol#1524)

1 Like

Sent request, names Biscuittits#1994

Im interested in joining. Do I add you on Blizzard or in server for more information? Azshara? or any of the 4. Sorry i’m kind of a newb when it comes to this stuff. Very willing to learn :):grin:

You can add me in battle.net or just find me on server. You must be on either Azshara, Thunderlord, Azgalor or Destromath to join.

I’m really interested in joining your Guild, community, and Raid team. I’m always looking for new friends to play this game with. Your group sounds great. I’ll message you later today.

Sounds great, i look forward to hearing from you

Hey, I’m interested in your guild. I just got that game recently to play Classic with my friends but ended up enjoying retail a lot more. So I’m very new is what I’m trying to say. Also, I’m on Azgalor but I read that they’re connected realms? So I’m not sure if it’d work, but let me know because I really wanna join :wink:

p.s. if it says I’m still in a guild, it’s wrong. i left due to inactivity

Hi Lyrienfaal,

Absolutely, people from Azgalor are able to join us. Feel free to add me to battle.net or just send me a message while im on at Rexxielol-Azshara

Rexxielol,

If you are still looking for folks to join, I feel I may be a good fit. I am coming back to WOW after last playing during Lich. I shot you a friend request as I haven’t been able to track you down while I’ve been online. Would love to join a group of folks just looking to have fun!