Tips to getting Invincible's Reins?

Do you have to clear everything in Icecrown Citadel in order for the mount to drop or is it just the bosses? Also, any other tips to getting this mount would be great.

Have to keep a rabbits foot buried deep where the sun doesn’t shine to hopefully increase the drop rate by .0001%. It only drops off LK and is a super low drop. There are no tips or tricks to getting it, just pure luck and weekly grinding clears. Hope you get lucky.

You haft to kill every boss except Valithria Dreamwalker to proceed to the LK also make sure you are on 25 man Heroic as the Mount ONLY drops on this difficulty from the Lich King. Took me around 30 kills back in MoP of running this instance every week on my DK but that was back when it was a pain in the butt and you couldn’t skip Dreamwalker.

I have heard stories of people who have run that raid since WoD and still haven’t gotten the mount. It’s probably one of of not the single lowest drop rate of any Raid Boss mount.

2 Likes

After 232 runs, I can now mark this mount off my list. Best part is, I dont ever have to go back to ICC. lol

So I feel kinda bad, but I ran this once today…first time ever…and I got the drop. Either I’m the luckiest son of a gun in the world, or they upped the drop rate.

I am one of those unlucky people who has ran this since the Cata patch. I have ran it every Tuesday for 9 years. I have still NEVER gotten this mount. I have tried different toons. Typically running this three times every week. Its honestly so painful. But one day it will happen and one day I will cry happy tears that I never have to sit through that dialogue ever again.

1 Like

Don’t worry, ur not the only one. I’m still trying to get it