Tinker, because we need an Electric Type

Call the Tinker class “Mechanic”, make the class mount a tonk, add a new weapon type “flamethrower”.
Give it 4 class roles (like a druid)
Mail armor.

Pure win.

2 Likes

Machinist, Mechanist, Mechanic, Gadgeteer, Technician, Mekkgineer, Siegecrafter, Inventor, Endgineer, Artificer….

Yeah. It‘s never felt like tinkers need any justification. Just sort of waiting on Blizzard to add them.

After BFA, when we got those Tinker NPCS, I thought it was a sure thing

2 Likes

I’m seeing the Emperor giving Vader the business. :point_right: :zap: :zap:

The island expedition groups are basically D.Va, Torb, and Ana.
They capture the tinker specs pretty well.

2 Likes

I would disagree about Orcs being “disinterested”.

Did you miss the entire expansion that was WoD, with a giant cannon, ships, and a fricken TRAIN STATION?!?

I would 100% agree.

They could model three specs for Tinker after these Overwatch characters. D. Va (tank), Torbjorn (DPS), and Ana (healer).

Give them mail armor and we are set.

Hey I didn’t write it, Blizzard did.
To be fair this is the Warcraft III RPG game as well, so WoD wasn’t really a thing then.

1 Like

One thing to keep in mind is that every expansion class (DKs, Monks, and DHs) has huge carry-overs from WC3. DKs for example got their undead mounts, runic blades, and general armor. Monks got their monk gear and kegs. DHs got their blindfolds, tattoos, and warglaives.

So it stands to reason the Tinker might get the claw pack/robotic backpack from WC3 and HotS. I just wonder how that’s going to work overall.