Tin Foil hat theory. Garrosh isn't dead yet

He didn’t die. He logged out and unsubbed

Garrosh was too masculine to be redeemed for the current irl climate, I think but you’re right, of all the characters ingame, he deserved a redemptive arc the most.
Saurfang deserved more than a trinket, too.

Kael’thas is just annoying to me.

1 Like

You know what I think might be kind of cool?

Is if they did a cinematic showing all the main characters that have died, sitting around, talking and just kicking back, joking.

Garrosh, Varian, Saurfang, all of them just having a good time joking and reminiscing.

2 Likes

And just think. They are probably going to redeem sylvanas or give us a reason why she was never evil to begin with.

Please do not give these writers any ideas. It’s bad enough they tried to sneak in the ‘two souls’ bull :poop: to justify making Sylvanas ‘good’.

My god both Battle for Azeroth and the Shadowlands are just a big middle-finger to intellect and logic.

2 Likes

He’s turned to stone out in a field, IIRC.

But that would imply this is a bad idea?

That pile of ash wasn’t Garry, it’s what was left of Soulrender Dormazain after Garry ninja’d our kill and declared that he had no regrets and would do everything the same way again if he had the chance.

1 Like

Garrosh did nothing wrong

1 Like

rewatching his death scene with Thrall. Thrall did him wrong.

We know WoW souls can be split into fragments.
We know alternate timelines can spawn new versions of characters.
We know sometimes an apparent death is just a setback.

If the mood hits them, the writers have lots of outs without needing any new gymnastics.

1 Like

You know, I want to say this is ridiculous, but it’s in the wheelhouse of the story quality we get in this dumpster fire.

im not dead. You can count on that

1 Like