Tin Foil hat theory. Garrosh isn't dead yet

What we saw in Sanctum of domination was merely a manifestion of his rage. The real him either:

1. In maldraxxus somewhere. The person we saw in sanctum of domination was an alter ego of sorts manifested as his dark side. Sort of like toxic rick from ricky and morty.

2. Is thrall in disguise. His dark side is merely calling his good side a coward because that side represents the pure evil.

3. He hasn’t died yet and is somewhere in AU Draenei trying to revive the iron horde. The person who thrall killed was a body double.

4. He was carrying a gnomish shrink ray him and shrunk down to size when he attacked soulrender. The ash we saw was not actually his and now he is trying to find a way to get himself back to normal size and then get himself reinstated as the true warchief.

Thoughts about all of these possibilities?

2 Likes

Disintegration was merely a setback!

10 Likes

Let Garrosh die as orcs would consider an honorable death and be done.

6 Likes

He’s gone. You should try and accept that.

1 Like

With new writers anything is possible

3 Likes
7 Likes

It’s 2021 I propose we accept our former Warchief at his new current size.

2 Likes

With all the retcons the current team is doing I wouldnt be surprised if King Therenas gonna be alive next patch.

1 Like

Denial is the first stage.

1 Like

How do you know he is gone? We don’t know if they pile of ash was actually his or even if that was even the same garrosh. Lots of things could explain what happened.

2 Likes

Arlifrex said it best.

And here I am glad that the guy went out the way he did. With minimal writing from the current writers to actually dumpster his character.

He was a glorious war-chief. Very much so the most stereotypical orc warrior and this was fine and good. Until the bad thoughts from the heart of an old god and whoever wrote/cleared the MoP book decided to turn him into orc hitler.

3 Likes

Exclusive leaked cinematic from 10.0 “The return of Garrosh!”

4 Likes

With Retconn nothing is impossible.

1 Like

He WAS in Revendreth during the afterlives cinematic. I wish they would at least explain how he ended up in the Maw. Maybe forked over by Sire or something, idk. But Garrosh deserved a redemption more than most.

He could have been a cool character.

2 Likes

Kael’thas probably tested better for redemption among whoever they had do the review tbh.

Let’s be honest the more androgynous looking males test better in comparison to the general orc build to today’s younger public.

Some random orc is probably going to snort Garrosh’s ash and become posessed by his spirit.

4 Likes

Or that dust we saw at the end wasn’t Garrosh, it was the other guy and Garrosh took off?

Idk. I’d love to have Garrosh back in the game but Idk if they could write him well.

1 Like

Garrosh is gone forever, just let it go.

Like Southpark, when Cartman drinks Kenny. lol