Timewalking piece not convertible to tier

Hey! This is a rehash from my post in the General Forums but will also post here seeing as I suspect this might be a bug.

"Hey, so I don’t know if this has been addressed or if its a bug at the moment, but I recently got a hero track item from the box for doing Black Temple Timewalking and it is not letting me convert this piece into tier.

For reference, this item is Garments of Temperance, a Chest piece that is a drop from Gurtogg Bloodboil in BT. It is a Hero Track item.
But I also looted some shoulders, Blood-Cursed Shoulderpads, that are Champion Track and I can convert those into tier.

Is this specifically a bug at the moment or is this intentional?"

2 Likes

I have the same problem on 3 of my characters.

3 of my characters completed Disturbance Detected: Black Temple yesterday 25/4, and are unable to use the armor looted from the Cache of Timewarped Treasures in the Revival catalyst to convert them into tier.
Affected characters: Dankkitty (shoulders), Doomkitty (chest), and Boomkitty (shoulders), all on Barthilas server. A fix appears to have been implemented for newly obtained pieces, but I am still unable to catalyst yesterday’s Hero track loot.

Please report in Bug Report