Timewalking Loot not updated

Ok thank you.

Also, experience for completing a dungeon is at 5650 for me… It’s not worth doing AT all to level alts…

IDK what you guys expect from a small indy company like Blizzard.

1 Like

Yea not a big deal on this toon but I have a fairly fresh level 60 hunter I will we waiting on. Don’t see why the dungeon loot shouldn’t be 171 like heroics. I mean about same difficulty.

1 Like

I think something it’s really wrong with Timewalking . If not … I am not happy about those changes …

This thread does exist in the Bug Report forums: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/timewalking-loot-item-level-36

It looks like the gear that is intended to drop is only 158. It’s literally normal gear.

If you’re doing anything above normal dungeons this event is useless outside the quest.

Feelsbad.

Yep they screwed the pooch I just got an ilevel 36 item

has anyone considered that they don’t want people cheesing tw for easy gear this early on?

i’m not going to say it’s not a bug, but it could also be intended…

didn’t this same thing happen after the last launch?

Item level 36 gear is just wotlk gear.

It’s supposed to drop 158 gear, which is normal mode. Still not great, but it dropping 36 item level gear is unacceptable.

what’s it disenchanting into?

Come on Bliz…

Dang, “Beta for Azeroth” had a nice ring to it, but what works with Shadowlands?

^ This although I thought it might be different this time because Blizzard did cancel the last TW scheduled at the end of BfA. Wishful thinking. lol

usually when you de tw gear, it gives mats of the expansion of the tw

there’s at least 6 threads on this now…

if someone wants an answer, go get stompy on their twitter.
we know they don’t read GD when it comes to “emergency” stuff like this.

I’m not sure if I would suggest not doing them until Blizz fixes the obvious error or doing them and hoping the gear you got gets retroupgraded

Maybe it’s a test to see if people will run TW just for fun and not the rewards. :thinking: We’re all just lab rats in the end.

Well, I WOULD to level if you could do Timewalking below level 50 but since you can’t anymore no I can’t see myself doing them for anything but gear

I would say intentional for the fact loot drops have been heavily nerfed to rely on Great Vault to pan time played metrics.