Timewalking Loot not updated

Unsure if intentional or simply not completed yet - Timewalking dungeon loot is dropping at ilvl 36 and Timewalking vendor loot is ilvl 76. Timewalking used to give loot around normal / heroic dungeon level.

The quest loot is fine @ 200ilvl, but the dungeons / vendor are worthless at the moment, meaning outside of mounts there is no use for Timewalking tokens.

4 Likes

I have encountered this as well.

wooo ilvl 36 looot

I feel like they do this every expansion. Maybe it’s tradition to forget to update them

1 Like

Perhaps it’s wisest to hold off on them in case there’s a hotfix (if gearing via TW is a thing for your character)

for the vendor i was thinking it’s pretending that we’re level 60 of 120

no idea how to explain the 36 ilvl drops

yeah wait for a hotfix if you need the gear: i don’t and will just do the quest but man someone misplaced a number somewhere

Maybe they would have noticed this if they didn’t cancel the BC one that was suppose to happen last month.

4 Likes

Is it missing a 100 to it ? Like 176 ?

Are all timewalking vendors available when a timewalking event is active or only the vendor for whatever time period? I’d like to get one of those wod wolves

Too bad !

I usually loved to wait TimeWalking week to “gear” an alt ot 2

1 Like

for vendor gear that makes sense but that would mean TW dungeons drop 136 gear which even for fresh 60s is subpar

that’s the real baffling part of this whole thing to me

with how little loot they are giving us in current content i doubt they want us to get gear from previous expansion content so it’s probably intentional this time

2 Likes

Only the one for the current period. So, right now you can see the WotLK vendor in Dalaran, but none of the others.

Ok thank you.

Also, experience for completing a dungeon is at 5650 for me… It’s not worth doing AT all to level alts…

IDK what you guys expect from a small indy company like Blizzard.

1 Like

Yea not a big deal on this toon but I have a fairly fresh level 60 hunter I will we waiting on. Don’t see why the dungeon loot shouldn’t be 171 like heroics. I mean about same difficulty.

1 Like

I think something it’s really wrong with Timewalking . If not … I am not happy about those changes …

This thread does exist in the Bug Report forums: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/timewalking-loot-item-level-36

It looks like the gear that is intended to drop is only 158. It’s literally normal gear.

If you’re doing anything above normal dungeons this event is useless outside the quest.

Feelsbad.