Timewalking giving XP Debuff

When joining timewalking dungeons on a Lv.75 Character to level, I’m getting the “Experience Eliminated” debuff. “Experience gains from quests and kills vastly reduced. Someone in your party has chosen to no longer gain experience.” This debuff flies up at 5 minutes, but it keeps refreshing after a couple minutes to the full 5 again throughout the dungeon. When entering the instance, my XP bar goes away. I also get NO XP bonus (says in LFG I should get 100,500 upon completion along with 10 Timewarped badges). Upon returning to the open world, I still have the remaining XP debuff, but the XP bar does return. I am 100% sure this cannot be intended. I saw no blue posts about a change that should cause this, and I’ve been using Timewalking for alt leveling for years now.

1 Like

Same. Timewalking leveling is one of my FAVOURITE ways to level. I get the debuff in a M+ too. It makes no sense. With how low Timewalking dungeons are dropping loot(not even Heroic dungeon ilvl) and the XP debuff, 0 reason to ever run one. I can do the quest in the raid