Timewalking Event: Feedback Discussion - Only 51% of legacy dungeons are available

This Timewalking event is great but sure would be way more exciting if every dungeon of the expansion was in the pool… but there’s only 5 in every rotation, why?

I know not all legacy dungeons will make for good TW revisits, some will be too long, too short, too much RP, too complicated… but there’s still a couple dozen that would be awesome additions.

I did some research, and only 36 of 70 dungeons (51%) are available as Timewalking. It’s far worse for Raids, with only 3 of 27 raids (11%) available during Timewalking.

I think it would be a MASSIVE win for Blizzard to add more dungeons & raids to the TW events. What would you like to see?

Here are some of my missing favorites:

• TBC: Auchenai Crypts, Sethekk Halls, Shadow Labs
  • WotLK: Culling of Strathholme, Halls of Reflection, Draktharon Keep, Ahn’kahet the Old Kingdom
  • Cata: Deadmines, Shadowfang Keep, Zul’Aman & Zul’Gurub, Well of Eternity
  • MoP: All 6 dungeons are in TW
  • WoD: All dungeons except Iron Docks & Upper Blackrock Spire are in TW
  • Legion: Arcway, Maw of Souls

As for Raids, I would love to see many more added… Sunwell Plateau, Naxxaramas, Icecrown Citadel, Bastion of Twilight, Dragon Soul, Throne of Thunder, Blackrock Foundry, Hellfire Citadel, The Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras, Antorus… the more the merrier! I love legacy content.

The scaling is off again for random mobs. One shots off trash and rooms randomly aggro with nothing near them towards casters in the back. Hope they fix this before the next expansion.
Before they add anything else they need fix what they have.

I really love Grim Batol
wish it was there. also wish the raids were in LFR

bumping again for truths
in general old content needs to be more relevant since there is decades of raids, some of which few people did like blackwing descent

2 Likes

i loved that entire first tier of Cata raids too…

it’ll be interesting to see if they announce Cataclysm servers at blizzcon…

Yup exactly. It’s such a win-win

1. Legacy raids will be “new” to so many players that are new to the game or missed the expansion

2. Veteran players get to enjoy nostalgia, not all want to replay content they’ve done but if it’s purely optional, it doesn’t hurt

I’ve played the game on & off since TBC and would kill to revisit raids I missed, specifically the MoP, WoD, and Legion era