Timewalking Cache item level

Im pretty sure I opened my cache even after it was posted to be fixed and still got an item from previous tiers. Was a 441 curio. Customer support told me to come here for post.
Character Dwagonz
Server Illidan

Until such a time that the Devs decide whether to adjust already gained rewards, then GMs will not be able to assist in this matter.

Customer Support forum does not collect feedback for the Devs and cannot assist in this matter.

Should you wish to provide feedback, then you will need to post either in a forum where feedback is collected (outside of any of the Support forums) or you can submit feedback in game.

8 Likes

I had the same issue yesterday. Took my main, did the 5 time walk dungeons and got a stupid fish out of the cashe. No other reward. Needless to say I was pissed. Did a ticket and basically got told oh well. Do better blizzard.

Perleana
Cenarius

1 Like

GMs are generally hands off on things we can fix ourselves. Yes we can fix this ourselves by simply doing the runs again. Now you may find that frustrating, however I think of it this way. It is a chance to work on mogs or achievements. I know I love doing heroics and mythic dungeons and raids.

2 Likes

Unfortunately that won’t be feasible until the next time BC Timewalking comes around again.

I have delayed doing my runs to see if this issue will be properly corrected.

4 Likes

the issue was corrected (but if you picked up the quest early on, i’d abandon it and re-grab it just to be safe)

however, since reset there is a new issue with item level from various other rewards. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Hmm, still seeing reports of people getting low item level items.

Yea I have noticed those reports as well.

I had the Feast caches giving level 70 gear to my level 60s last night. Then it started awarding my level 60s item level 350 pieces. It seems to be all over the place.

1 Like

Happening now with weekly Awakened quest as well. Just got a 350 ilvl from it.

1 Like

I got a flame-warped Curio 441 for my timewalking cache. I would very much like the champ gear I was promised Bliz !

Someone above said just do the runs again. How can you get the quest again? Blizzard’s response to this is pretty unacceptable.

1 Like