Timewalking Cache 415ilvl Item

I received a 415ilvl item from the weekly timewalking cache. I submitted a ticket and was told there is nothing they can do and to create a post here. I still have the 415 item in my inventory.

Nothing can be done on the forums. If you think you’ve found a bug, the bug reports forum you want.

1 Like

Does appears to be bugged indeed :eyes: but the blog is updated to say it has been fixed by now. Blizzard may retro-actively decide to give players compensation later.

I think it was pulling from s1, s2, s3 and s1A since some did get 493+ while it was broken.

Character name is Bhogg on Illidan US

lets hope theres compensation, the reply from my ticket wasn’t very promising. I got a 441 Flame Warped Curio with grey text from last season while at the same time someone in my party got a 502 Beacon trinket.

Yep. Same thing happened to me. Curio while my wife got her appropriate gear.

Happy for her more than anything, but really frustrated at the same time.

That’s great, in theory, but it doesn’t explain those of us who got the Forbidden Flounder.

2 Likes

Yeah, and given how there is a competitive nature to wow, esp. early on, it doesnt sit well. Nor does the radio silence from the devs about what their plans are.

1 Like

Bumping for visibility

this needs more attention bump

I was also told to come here. I would love if they would fix the items that we received. Stinks getting one of my BiS pieces only to not be given the correct one.

Blizzard we the players need communication. This needs a response…

1 Like

Actually that fish is what solidified the theory. That flounder is a boss only drop off Magmarok so probably it just read the entire boss only loot pools.

Hello Blizzard? cricket noises*

3 Likes

I just received a fresh cache in my mail. Ty for making things right for us!

Glad they made it right for you. Now they need to make it right for everyone. I haven’t received anything yet.

I also haven’t received a replacement.

Same here as of 8:00 AM EDT

“Affected players have received an in-game mail with the cache replacement.”
Give it some time, might take a bit to roll out to everyone.