Timerunning and RP

Hi! I normally play on a non-RP server, even if I do use TRP for the profile customization. I tried over and over to copy paste my main to Moonguard to have a “RP version” of him if i ever wanted to dip my toes in it. Never succeeded bc I struggle to keep alts up to date.

Anyways, MoP Timerunning has us create a time traveling character to educate the infinite dragonflight in the joys of faction war discourse in the forums. At first, I was upset bc I had to create an alt instead of just playing my actual character, then decided I’d just headcanon my main is timerunning in pandaria under a fake name (idk either just roll with it) and once i dinged 60+ i realized i should had used the opportunity to level that Moonguard copy instead.

Anyways, are you roleplayers RPing in Remix? If so, are you adopting the time travel concept or are you just RPing being in MoP? Maybe a past version of your character? Or are you just killing frogs with no RP in mind?

1 Like

The RP scene in timerunning ranges from dead to nonexistent.

2 Likes

I have had a few IC encounters. There is no Stormwind but it depends on how willing you are to engage others.

My headcanon is that this character died during the original MoP, but these timerunning shenanigans have altered things just slightly enough that he may end up surviving this time.

1 Like