Timegating dinars 3 weeks was a mistake or theres a massive bug we dont know about

The heroic gear is useless anyway. You can just run M+ and get way more ilvl. All 298 from 5 mans, or do a raid for 291…? LOL

Only raiding for dat slime cat.

2 Likes

Well, they did announce before the patch dropped how the quests worked, so technically they could ban you. However, it is their fault for not ensuring that the quest was working properly, so they should not ban you. However, they also should not allow you to keep the dinar because that wouldn’t be fair to all the players who were not affected by the bug. Typically, this is what they do when this kind of thing happens.

I +2’d a 16 junkyard and got a 288 fusion hacker so I dunno where you are getting this 298 from.

wait wym. is the ilvl going up or something? i just woke up lmao

You can upgrade M+ gear with valor points up to 298.

3 Likes

You know you can upgrade your gear to 298 right?

1 Like

I don’t have the rating or the valor for that it’s literally just a 288 weapon until I put way more effort into upgrading it, as in hours and hours of gameplay.

288 is huge, only 3 ilvl under heroic. Solid gearing avenue.

they were intentionally misleading with the 298.

It’s not easy 298 loot its “easy” 288 loot that you can then spend hours and hours upgrading into 298.

Unless you get the bug where you only get 9.

If you got an end-of-dungeon 288 then you were doing a +14 or +15 key. If you do about that much across all the dungeons, by next week you’ll have the rating to hit 298.

1 Like

It was a +16 junkyard. I got a 288 fusion hacker. I now have +18 lower karazhan on my prot paladin.

14 and 15 are the same ilvl gear reward end of dungeon.

15 used to be the max end of dungeon reward. Now it’s 14 and 15.

15 is still max weekly reward. 304.

I’ve still got a few hundred m+ rating to earn before I can max upgrade my gear

plus its like at least 1000 valor per upgrade rank for a weapon.

I cleared lfr and heroic - only 10/30…

Blizzard needs to remove your dinars and your items and action your account for exploiting.

1 Like

I havent even spent the dinar and I never even thought I was doing anything wrong and I still havent done anything?

What am I going to break by getting a 285 crest of lordaeron 2 weeks early for putting in the effort to clear nathria 3 times the first week of the season? I don’t even pvp these days.

1 Like

99% of the people cannot possibly do that even if they want to.

if that doesnt make you feel at least a bit unsure idk what to say :slight_smile:
at the end of the day its a bit of a gamble. sometimes they let stuff slide sometimes they retaliate against petty stuff. what you do is ultimately up to you.

unsure about what?

What is me getting a 285 shield going to break? I don’t pvp. I’m not going to exploit anything in anyway. I was literally looking forward to this for the transmog. It’s not even that much of an upgrade for me.

Also, I got a 54% upgrade helm from heroic denathrius today because I was motivated to get this dinar for the transmog, a WAY bigger upgrade than the crest of lordaeron.

Cheating

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

If you’re unsure if your actions violate this code of conduct, reconsider them. We reserve the right to restrict offending accounts as much as necessary to keep Blizzard games a fun experience for all players.

Did you bug report the bug of the quest giving completion multiple times for the boss kills? You said yourself you cleared heroic to ensure you got the dinar early admitting you knew it wasnt intended.

1 Like

I completed a quest that I autoaccepted when I went into LFR first thing tuesday.

I haven’t spent the dinar. I haven’t exploited anything nor will i exploit anything.

I completed a quest due to bad coding and I haven’t even used the dinar yet.

Even if I did a 285 shield is hardly an unfair advantage since I’m waiting to see if I get a 304 shield this morning in like… 7 hours.